What's new

How do you guys rate Weber stainless head or DLC coated head?

I have one each and like them just fine, they make for excellent daily shavers as I find them to be slightly less aggressive than a ATT R1.

I have the PH (Polished Head) with a Bulldog handle. It's a medium/mild aggression razor that is very efficient and perfect for everyday use. If I could only have 10 razors it would definitely be one of them.

I love my Weber polished head. They sell on EBay for around $200 now (if you can find one), even at that price I would not sell mine.

I don't have the polished head, but do have a Weber ARC, which has the same basic geometry. It is my favorite of any razor I've tried. It manages to be both the most comfortable and closest shaving razor I've used. Despite the high prices they fetch on eBay, like Nate, I wouldn't sell mine. In fact, there was a recent thread that asked which single shaving item you would never part with, and the Weber Bulldog ARC was my reply.

I have the Weber PH with Classic handle. It's my favorite razor, and I wouldn't part with it for even eBay prices.

I using my Weber DLC head with a BRW bulldog handle (solid brass with nickel plating) daily, it's one of my fav razor that I won't wanna sell even offered at a high price. :)

$image.jpg

I have one of the early DLC razors with the "classic" handle. It's the one I would run into a burning building for. Will not part with it.

And which razors would those "better ones" be? I ordinarily shave with one of my Webers simply because they treat my face better than anything else I've tried. (Progress, 34C, EJ89, Futur, etc.).

If there is a better razor than the Weber that's equally gentle while making quick work of my morning shave, I'd like to try it.

Some names please, with comparisons?

And which razors would those "better ones" be? I ordinarily shave with one of my Webers simply because they treat my face better than anything else I've tried. (Progress, 34C, EJ89, Futur, etc.).

If there is a better razor than the Weber that's equally gentle while making quick work of my morning shave, I'd like to try it.

Some names please, with comparisons?

Blackbird SB for me. I have both Weber DLC and PH. I like the Weber but the Blackbird is just a lot more efficient and gives me the impression that it's better made, aside from being readily available.

When you find the proper angle and it clicks, you're golden. At least in my opinion and experience. I can't think of any razor in my den that is more efficient, while being that smooth.

The Rockwell 6s is also a pretty good candidate. Around plate 3-4 is where I'd put the Weber.

I keep trying to make mine a "favorite" but alas it just might not be meant to be.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom