What's new

How do you get your cream out of the tub?

I have some TOBS cream that I use, but it seems like I am going through it awful fast. How do you guys measure out what to use? I am just raking it out with my finger right now. Is there a better way?

Load your wet brush directly on the cream in the tub , then lather either in a bowl or directly onto your face/

Firm creams like CF and QCS, I load right on top.

Soft creams like AOS and GFT, I scoop out with a plastic Ikea knife.

I dip my damp brush directly in the tub. If the cream is very hard (e.g., TOBS Lavender), I may also swirl my brush a few times.

Excellent recommendations above...a Popsicle stick works well, the ones from a craft store are great if you don't like used ones. :tongue_sm

I just twirl the tips of my brush directly into the tub. You do have to be careful. Too much TOBS or AoS and you've got enough lather for eight passes!

I use a clean, dry finger. Then I apply it directly to my cheeks and neck, rub it around with a wet hand to spread it out, then work it with the brush to make lather.

I turn the tub upside down and lightly swirl the brush around/inside. Most creams are very concentrated so I typically only need 3-5 swirls. I load the tub upside down so excess water from the brush does not get into the container.

I don't like the concept of having to use an extra tool, so, finger it is.

Funny, I don't like using my finger.

And reasons #85 why I don't buy used creams.

You never know where someone's finger has been before it enters the tub...actually, I do know and its why it grosses me out. :eek:

You never know where someone's finger has been before it enters the tub...actually, I do know and its why it grosses me out. :eek:

That's very true and I never buy a used anything. I mean, you never know in what orifice that brush has been.

Top Bottom