What's new

How do you display?

How do you display your razors (the ones you regularly use)? I keep one brush and 3 razors out. They're just there in stands. I want to display them in a unique or creative way, one that my wife does't think is a pile of junk. Any suggestions, pictures?

Last edited:
proxy.php

I have three shelves full of razors in a six shelf curio cabinet. It used to be just one shelf. Soon it will be four shelves. Damn RAD.

On my dresser,I change them out so there aren't too many at a time.

proxy.php
[/IMG]
proxy.php
[/IMG]
proxy.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hello-

Brushes Here:

Razor, mug and blades in this drawer:

Note: I seldom rotate razors. I've found the Gillette NEW does all that I ask of a razor.

Regards,

I keep two small shelves next to my mirror. I keep the razor and brush I'll be using for the day and whatever else strikes my fancy. I keep a scarf hanger that I use a a razor rack on the other side of mirror to hold my other razors.

I have a friend building me a shave rack. It is similar to HoosierTrooper's, but with a rack on the bottom to hold brushes. It should be done very soon. I'll be posting pictures...

OK, I'm duly impressed, you guys!
Personally, I've only got four razors and one brush... that's how fresh I am.

The Futur sits on its box, the Vision hangs in the Gents chrome holder, as does the Silvertip brush, the Feather TAS-DS has its own stand and the 39c lies on a towel most of the time, next to the tube of good value Palmolive shaving cream.

The EJ sandalwood soap sits comfortably in a nickel plated bowl.

Top Bottom