What's new

How do you display your daily razors? Stands? Holders? Or?

I’m returning to DE use after decades. Yes, it took me a while, but…! I’m also discovering a very addictive, experimental nature in myself, and seeing similar in others here. QOTD: While there is only so much room on your bathroom countertop, and so much patience from your loved ones, how are you displaying your two, three, four, daily use razors? Long/short handle?

I keep them in a cabinet, which isn’t ideal. My rotation razors are on one side and non-rotation on the other.

I’d prefer to display them on the counter, but that would take valuable counter space away from my wife and she’d also realize I have too many razors.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
I’ve got three razor places:

1. Top of the cabinet housing my clothes has my brushes, most of my soaps, and razors I’m using or think I’ll use.

2. In a locked drawer with my unmentionables are a few soaps and blades as well as my submission to the program “Hoarders: Buried Alive”

3. Bathroom closet has a box of GEM and double-edged razor blades, cartridge and disposable razors, and a very weak nose hair trimmer. In use razor sometimes there, too.

They’re all on their side.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I have some of my razors on one of my unit that hangs on the back of the bathroom door.... pretty much out of sight. I also have a few on the counter top in various razor stands.

ReSizeShelves.jpg

ReSizedVanity.jpg

I’m returning to DE use after decades. Yes, it took me a while, but…! I’m also discovering a very addictive, experimental nature in myself, and seeing similar in others here. QOTD: While there is only so much room on your bathroom countertop, and so much patience from your loved ones, how are you displaying your two, three, four, daily use razors? Long/short handle?
Most of my 20 or so razors (DE, SE and injector) are stored in my bathroom closet in wooden test tube racks, along with my 12 or so brushes, blades, shaving soaps, shaving creams, etc. A few vintage razors came with cases and these guys stay in their cases. On the counter of the sink, I have my shaving soap bowl and stands to house the 4 brushes currently in use or drying out.

Mine are all over the place.

In the "den" I have a small shelf above the commode displaying some vintage razors. These are mostly duplicates of razors I use, which are stored in a dresser drawer in the spare bedroom.

My users are stored in the drawer of a small cabinet hanging on the wall, also in the den.

The razor currently being used is left on the bathroom counter until another takes its place.

20220819_125113.jpg

Screenshot_20221213-153057_Gallery.jpg

counter.jpg

The ones currently in use sit on the counter.
shelf2.jpg

Some are on this shelf I built above the throne in the shave den.
cabinet.jpg

These are in my bedroom around the corner.
The rest aren't displayed and live in a dedicated night stand that also holds all the other soap and stuff. I haven't been doing this a year yet... I have a problem I seem to have found something I really enjoy.

Top Bottom