What's new

How do I get this female to stop talking to me.

Try tossing out random and bizarre Non sequiturs. For instance, clutch at your side and say something like "Oh hell there goes my liver again", or ramble about the "wisdom of the Ancient Ones" etc. For consistency, occasionally make a mundane reply to some question delivered in a loud falsetto for no particular reason. Then watch as the awkward silence descends!

If only I knew what I know now when I was 15...

take some sage advice. Never let a sure thin slip through your fingers...unless she is a cow. :p

I disagree. You are 15. No responsibilities, no rent, no bills etc. You can do the bare minimum and still make great grades to get you into college. Loosen up, have some fun, then buckle down in your Senior year of college. just remember, D's get degrees. Never forget.

Perhaps part of the reason she continues to pursue you is because you are acting indifferent to her. No easy solution there... You're already in her sights.

You're not responsible for whatever is going on in her head. Be polite and that's about the end of your responsibility. If need be, you could politely tell her you're not interested.

I'm not understanding some of these responses.

The guy has said that he doesn't want anything to do with this girl and you all (not everyone, but you get what I mean) are like, "Lighten up!" Maybe he needs to lighten up in general, but why should he interact with this girl/woman/female if he doesn't want to? Simply because she's available to him? Do you guys jump on every girl/woman/female that shows any interest in you? You're totally indiscriminate? You've never rejected a woman? Every single time a woman has shown any interest in you at all, your response has been, "Let's go out!"?

I agree that he should socialize and date and enjoy his youth, but that doesn't mean compromising who he is and just going with whatever comes his way.

You can do the bare minimum and still make great grades to get you into college. Loosen up, have some fun, then buckle down in your Senior year of college. just remember, D's get degrees. Never forget.

If one chooses a demanding academic path, has serious professional goals, or has high standards for oneself, then this is entirely untrue.

I'm not understanding some of these responses.

The guy has said that he doesn't want anything to do with this girl and you all (not everyone, but you get what I mean) are like, "Lighten up!" Maybe he needs to lighten up in general, but why should he interact with this girl/woman/female if he doesn't want to? Simply because she's available to him? Do you guys jump on every girl/woman/female that shows any interest in you? You're totally indiscriminate? You've never rejected a woman? Every single time a woman has shown any interest in you at all, your response has been, "Let's go out!"?

I agree that he should socialize and date and enjoy his youth, but that doesn't mean compromising who he is and just going with whatever comes his way.

The OP is the opposite of most of the "relationship advice" threads here, so some may be unsure of how to proceed, though most are correctly advocating that the OP just be a gentleman about the situation.

The OP is the opposite of most of the "relationship advice" threads here, so some may be unsure of how to proceed, though most are correctly advocating that the OP just be a gentleman about the situation.

I agree that he should be kind and gentle, in this matter and in all others. But doing something you don't want to do when it isn't absolutely necessary that you do it is not being nice, it's being pathetic.

Easy, simply tell her you don't like her and use a little witty sarcasm.

I told a co-worker I didn't like her and she stopped communicating with me altogether...it was awesome.

Top Bottom