What's new

How do I get this female to stop talking to me.

:scared: Ha! :biggrin1: I feel a bit bad for chuckling at that.
But Yeah I definitely shouldn't be THAT blunt. Did she quit the job?

Heh. Nah she didn't quit. She definitely ratcheted it back quite a few notches. We had an amicable work experience as I recall. I just tended to stay away because she every once in a while would flirt but nothing like before thankfully...

Yeah, I was a little blunt and perhaps jabbed the knife in her heart and gave it a few good twists...but she was dense and just wasn't getting the hints of go away! I've since learned to have a little bit more "control" with censoring myself.

Heh. Nah she didn't quit. She definitely ratcheted it back quite a few notches. We had an amicable work experience as I recall. I just tended to stay away because she every once in a while would flirt but nothing like before thankfully...

Yeah, I was a little blunt and perhaps jabbed the knife in her heart and gave it a few good twists...but she was dense and just wasn't getting the hints of go away! I've since learned to have a little bit more "control" with censoring myself.
Blah.
Even after that incident it took some patience of saint for you to not toss her on her .. yeah :biggrin1:

Legion

Staff member
Does she have an older sister?

Seriously, don't be mean to her, no matter what. If you are not interested just be polity distant. She will probably get bored and latch onto someone else. If you act like a d!@# about it, she will get mad and then bad mouth you to every girl in the school who will listen, especially any girls who you actually like.

Remember, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Last edited:
Ok, how to get rid of Lady's.
1. think about sex they can sense this and will want nothing to do with you.
This has worked for me in every bar I have been to.

2. tell her about your hobbies, in great detail. Be it shaving, fountain pens, comic books, collectible star wars figures, origami It really does not matter. If she is the slightest bit interested take her to a gathering of people who share a interest in this hobby.
This has worked on all of my past girl Friends sooner or later.

3. Demand that she dress in a 1950's Stepford Wives style and make you dinner, bring you a cocktail when ever you feel like having one. You get to hold the remote control to the TV because you decide what you are going to watch.
This worked on my wife rather Quickly.

You should immediately start talking about another "great woman" you met and how you talk to her constantly. "She's really the one for you". You are "true to her" and "you wouldn't believe how great she is in the sack". Keep that up and eventually she'll get sick of hearing about her.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
BE NICE TO HER! Sure, it would be easy to get rid of her. Probably. Some chicks thrive on abuse though and are attracted to it. But it really doesn't matter. Just don't ask her out. If she asks you out, simply decline for whatever honest reason you can come up with. DO NOT hurt her feelings any more than strictly necessary. In time she will probably hook you up with a lot of other chicks as long as you aren't a jerk now. Or maybe 10, 20, 30 even 40 years from now after you have gone through three marriages, she will turn out to be Miss Right. You never know. Don't be shortsighted now cause it could have negative effects for decades to come. A chick will always REMEMBER when a guy rips her heart out and stomps that sucker flat. She will also remember if you were a gentleman even back when other guys your age were thinking with their whatchamacallits instead of their brains.

If she has an obsession with you now, don't worry too much about it. It will probably pass in a couple of years. The raging hormones thing is what is happening. It is a natural thing. No sense holding it against her or anything. No need to make her suffer any more than necessary. Try a little understanding.

Chicks often ignore guys who don't already have at least one chick falling all over him. When it rains it pours. I have found over the years (I'm 53 now) that I can pursue a woman relentlessly and be rebuffed at every turn, but when I hook up with another one, the first one will invariably start sniffing around and trying to make the 20-toes with me even after earlier shooting down all my advances. Really. One chick after you is a magnet for other chicks. No woman wants a man that no other woman wants. Go figure. As long as she isn't like breaking into your house or threatening to kill you and then herself, etc, It really doesn't hurt much of anything if she is a little flirty with you. I say get used to it. In fact, learn to enjoy it FWIW. A 15 year old can never have too many lil cuties following him around. Actually, a 53YO can never have too many lil cuties following him around.

It's always easy to be mean or cold to someone, but why bother? It doesn't cost you anything to continue to be nice. It won't go any further than that if you don't let it. You don't need to let her down from anything because there's nothing going on. Besides, the word gets out about how you treat people. If you decide at some point that you are interested in getting something going with someone, you don't want them to have heard about some dickish behavior.

Anyway, I think it's great that you are only 15 and trying to keep out of this stuff for a year. Time better spent doing your homework. You can trust me on that.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
You could always tell her that you would like to get to know her brother much better .... ummm, maybe not... she and he might take you up on it.

Dude . . . You may look back on this one day and wish it were still happening! I can share with you the sage advice my father gave me years ago: Date as many girls as you can while you are young . . . when you get to be my age you won't get it any more!!

Seriously, you always win when you take the high road. If you can tolerate her advances she will eventually get the message . . . even if she never gets it, she will eventually find another guy to target. Her self esteem stays intact, and you don't run the risk of getting bad karma involved. Being forceful enough to hurt or anger her never works well . . . I'm 56 years old and I can tell you - every time in my life that I've pissed a woman off it has come back to bite me square in the ***!!

Remember that you are ultimately the one in control here . . . you can have a friendship without having a "relationship." Chicks thrive on emotions - stressing the friendship or "big brother" emotion will help cool off her "want to date you" feelings. But, chopping her off at the knees will do one of two things - either make her even more determined to "land" you, or scorn her deeply. Either way, you lose.

Good luck, son!

If you are putting a halt on your social life, why are you on facebook? She sees that you are on there, and assumes you have free time.
Dont blow her off. Dont be mean to her. Dont tell her you're halting your social life. When she asks if you are free, just say you aren't. But be nice.
You get further in life by being nice.

Easy.... "the nose pick".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYOLBH0R0yM

:biggrin1:

But seriously, act like a gentleman.

At 15, I guarantee that you too will one day fawn over a girl who is in no way interested in you... how would you like to be treated?

Be frank, be direct, stay cool and polite.

Talk to her privately again, do not say you're not interested because she is dumb, annoying, fat, ugly, etc (putting the blame on her); instead say that you are sorry but you don't feel the emotional "inner vibe" or "connection" between the two of you (putting the blame on you)...since it is your fault, there is nothing she can do, she might letup.

Chances are that you will have to do this several times during you life, might as well find a way to do it that leaves everyone on speaking terms.

Acting like an A-hole is the coward's way out.

Last edited:
Oh, and don't call her a 'female'. That's slightly rude.

It's always easy to be mean or cold to someone, but why bother? It doesn't cost you anything to continue to be nice. It won't go any further than that if you don't let it. You don't need to let her down from anything because there's nothing going on. Besides, the word gets out about how you treat people. If you decide at some point that you are interested in getting something going with someone, you don't want them to have heard about some dickish behavior.

+1 and +1

Take her out on a date or two. What's the worst that could happen?
$Obsessed-Girlfriend.jpg
$Nooooooooo-2029.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
BE NICE TO HER! Sure, it would be easy to get rid of her. Probably. Some chicks thrive on abuse though and are attracted to it. But it really doesn't matter. Just don't ask her out. If she asks you out, simply decline for whatever honest reason you can come up with. DO NOT hurt her feelings any more than strictly necessary. In time she will probably hook you up with a lot of other chicks as long as you aren't a jerk now. Or maybe 10, 20, 30 even 40 years from now after you have gone through three marriages, she will turn out to be Miss Right. You never know. Don't be shortsighted now cause it could have negative effects for decades to come. A chick will always REMEMBER when a guy rips her heart out and stomps that sucker flat. She will also remember if you were a gentleman even back when other guys your age were thinking with their whatchamacallits instead of their brains.

If she has an obsession with you now, don't worry too much about it. It will probably pass in a couple of years. The raging hormones thing is what is happening. It is a natural thing. No sense holding it against her or anything. No need to make her suffer any more than necessary. Try a little understanding.

Chicks often ignore guys who don't already have at least one chick falling all over him. When it rains it pours. I have found over the years (I'm 53 now) that I can pursue a woman relentlessly and be rebuffed at every turn, but when I hook up with another one, the first one will invariably start sniffing around and trying to make the 20-toes with me even after earlier shooting down all my advances. Really. One chick after you is a magnet for other chicks. No woman wants a man that no other woman wants. Go figure. As long as she isn't like breaking into your house or threatening to kill you and then herself, etc, It really doesn't hurt much of anything if she is a little flirty with you. I say get used to it. In fact, learn to enjoy it FWIW. A 15 year old can never have too many lil cuties following him around. Actually, a 53YO can never have too many lil cuties following him around.
very sensible. You never know what tomorrow brings.

First you could refer to her as woman instead of female (We ain't in the upper paleolithic era anymore).
Second, be nice to her, no need to be rude.
Third, feminine knowledge is an endless road, buckle your seat belt because it's going to be a bumpy ride.:001_cool:

Last edited:
:lol: OMG, that was great.

Ok, how to get rid of Lady's.
1. think about sex they can sense this and will want nothing to do with you.
This has worked for me in every bar I have been to.

2. tell her about your hobbies, in great detail. Be it shaving, fountain pens, comic books, collectible star wars figures, origami It really does not matter. If she is the slightest bit interested take her to a gathering of people who share a interest in this hobby.
This has worked on all of my past girl Friends sooner or later.

3. Demand that she dress in a 1950's Stepford Wives style and make you dinner, bring you a cocktail when ever you feel like having one. You get to hold the remote control to the TV because you decide what you are going to watch.
This worked on my wife rather Quickly.

First you could refer to her as woman instead of female...

She's a girl, not a woman (he's only 15, and they're in school together). Advice here should keep age and level of (im)maturity in mind. Since we don't know anything about her, it's impossible to give specific advice. I agree, just be nice.

Is there a teacher or advisor at school whom you're close with and in whom you could confide? Someone, perhaps, who knows both of you? He or she might be helpful in giving you some suggestions.

Top Bottom