What's new

How do I get this female to stop talking to me.

To cut a long story short. She pretty much means nothing to me as mess around/friend/ ect. 6 months ago I flirted with her & gave her compliments just to be poliete to her friendly & flirty gestures. After while I got tired of her since I was just being nice & only had one conversation with her. I ignored her for around a month & she left me alone. Until now 6 months later where she confronted me & was very insecure. I gave her an explanation & apology I was not interested in speaking to her like that or knowing her like that in general. She accepted & said no harm done but reverted back to her flirty behavior in a more substle way as " joking" .. I just want her out of my life so should I just let my balls drop & be cruel & blunt. Or just frank & gentle. :cursing:

Women are some real creatures sometimes :glare:

To cut a long story short. She pretty much means nothing to me as mess around/friend/ ect. 6 months ago I flirted with her & gave her compliments just to be poliete to her friendly & flirty gestures. After while I got tired of her since I was just being nice & only had one conversation with her. I ignored her for around a month & she left me alone. Until now 6 months later where she confronted me & was very insecure. I gave her an explanation & apology I was not interested in speaking to her like that or knowing her like that in general. She accepted & said no harm done but reverted back to her flirty behavior in a more substle way as " joking" .. I just want her out of my life so should I just let my balls drop & be cruel & blunt. Or just frank & gentle. :cursing:

Women are some real creatures sometimes :glare:
Classes.
We had separate ones till now & she contacts me through facebook.

Have franks and beans for lunch, strike up a conversation around 230, and fart incessantly throughout the conversation.

Never burn your bridges especially if she has cute friends. She can't be making your life that miserable so, unless she's stalking you and ruining your chances with other women, it won't kill you to be nice.

More to it then looks.
I don't like the way she carries herself. ( Not to be insulting)
I don't want to her insult even on here by calling her anything.

HA! This so reminds me of a very similar problem I had years ago. Only difference is I had to work with her. I was just being nice since she was a new employee but sheesh she never could take a hint. She drove me nuts to the point I'd hear her in my sleep! Anyway, I tend to have the tact of a knife. I decided to tell her where she could go and precisely how she could get there and added that I didn't know her, didn't want to know her and that if I had to draw it out I might as well use a crayon so she would understand. There was some crying and she ran off. Problem solved! :thumbup:

Seriously, though, I could have handled that just a little bit better. Around a year later I found myself running into her at a party and we had a long talk. I told her I was sorry and she said that she finally go the hint that day. All's well that ends well.

Oh, this is embarrassing, but I too would like some advice dealing with the hordes of girls who won't leave me alone. It's just so frustrating.

Top Bottom