What's new

How did you get your custom title.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I was talking about how I would never join a group who could dictate what and when I ate. I made mention of the fact that I won’t eat fish on Friday, because the school cafeteria always served it on Fridays for the Catholic students.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I was talking about how I would never join a group who could dictate what and when I ate. I made mention of the fact that I won’t eat fish on Friday, because the school cafeteria always served it on Fridays for the Catholic students.
Same thing at my skool.

Probably the only place I ate fish before I got married!

FarmerTan

Cleveland used to have great fish fries. Nothing like a walleye fresh from the lake. I miss real pierogies, too.
All during the lockdown during Lent of 2020 my biggest anger was because I couldn't hit up the Catholic churches around us for the all you can eat Walleye!

Cracks me up that they are basically sanctioning my sin of gluttony!

I can eat myself sick trying to "get my money's worth, LOL!!!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
All during the lockdown during Lent of 2020 my biggest anger was because I couldn't hit up the Catholic churches around us for the all you can eat Walleye!

Cracks me up that they are basically sanctioning my sin of gluttony!

I can eat myself sick trying to "get my money's worth, LOL!!!
Which lake is yours?

FarmerTan

Lived for one year in Holly, MI. Beautiful state (they may now take away my native Buckeye title. :) )
I'm northeast of Holly. Holly is a beautiful, cool little town. Artsy Fartsy type businesses. Reminds one of a Dickensian Christmas vibe on a snowy evening. We had an awesome night there with some family and friends at a supper and comedy club there about a hundred years ago.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I'm northeast of Holly. Holly is a beautiful, cool little town. Artsy Fartsy type businesses. Reminds one of a Dickensian Christmas vibe on a snowy evening. We had an awesome night there with some family and friends at a supper and comedy club there about a hundred years ago.
I have as there in 1980- sounds about right. :) Do you remember the DREAD cards? Detroit Rockers Engaged in the Abolition of Disco.
2B266AA9-F140-4EF2-A8E7-1589DCFA0251.jpeg
078EBFF9-88B1-4F50-82E4-CDE8EF7B4C2F.jpeg

Top Bottom