What's new

How Did This Happen?

What happened? When I was a kid, we all loved clowns. Now everyone hates them and is afraid of them.

But I gotta say that brush handle is creepy and should go,

EDIT: I think that is Stan Laurel! But they did something weird to the eyes.
John Wayne Gary happened. Then of course Pennywise the clown in Stephen King”s “It”. Clowns aren’t cool anymore.

That's one of the things I most miss about retirement: the lack of daily commarodarie with friends.

As long as you two don't "clown around" together in full regalia I'm fine with it, lol!
It’s not only retirement. Because of Covid I have to work from home and i really miss the camaraderie too

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
It’s not only retirement. Because of Covid I have to work from home and i really miss the camaraderie too
I'd forgotten about all of those ramifications. I would have been forced to be "on the front lines" as a community psych nurse, but probably would have been a bit worried all the time about spreading the Covid-19, even bringing it home.

I suppose we should all (me, lol!) be more cognizant of the fact that a LOT of folks are hurting right now, and be quick with grace.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
In response to the OP and the brush in the middle, It kind of reminds me of Otis from The Andy Griffith Show

1603994618446.png

I love those american vintage brushes. Unfortunately I sold a adoration admiration brush handle some year ago and I regret it since then....

Top Bottom