What's new

How did I do?

Ordered today as part of my commitment to only order samples from now on :)
I pretty much chose what sounded best to me, out of what was available. They were out of Declaration, Dr Harris and some others I wanted to try...
IMG_20200815_162845_edit.png

Fine choices.

Wholly Kaw Frougere Bouquet, Saponificio Varesino, Mikes, Nuavia Blue, Zingari Man, Ariana & Evans, and Tabac need to be on the next order.

Fine choices.

Wholly Kaw Frougere Bouquet, Saponificio Varesino, Mikes, Nuavia Blue, Zingari Man, Ariana & Evans, and Tabac need to be on the next order.
I'll be buying samples of anything I can get my hands on :)

I wonder how many people would criticise a particular soap on one use such as MWF, PdP etc.?
Probably many. And certainly, a good number would decide prematurely whether or not that soap was for them. I don't know everything. I can't tell whether a blade or a razor is going to work out long term based on one use, but I can definitely tell with soaps and creams. I wasn't trying to sound argumentative.

Great start. Use those up, buy some other brands, learn what you like and don't like, and go from there. The artisan soaps are getting so good that it really just comes down to personal preference in a lot of cases.

A sampling we will gooo... a sampling we will gooo...

Back when Mamabear offered samples, I ordered a ton of 'em and that was one of the most memorable years of my life. The scent variation was like a soundtrack. I'm tempted to fill a cart with her $5 pucks and whatever samples she is offering. Excellent scentstress she is (I know that's not a word).

Top Bottom