What's new

HOW BLADES WERE ONCE WRAPPED

Just received a beautiful, but unusable box of French Leresche double edge blade. A real shame the elements got to these blades, the original wrapping was first class. No wax dots needed, the nicely printed inner wrapper is waxed paper ...
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_0017.JPG

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Beautiful packaging, lovely colour scheme. The condition of the blades is a tragedy.

Beautiful packaging. The bevel appears to be different and slightly variable or is that just the paper wave underneath? Hand ground?

Big L.... I just can't deal with lockjaw !!
+1...exactly
OR
Get a prophylactic tetanus shot!

In all lighthearted honesty, I've been an automotive technician/mechanic for almost 20 years. It is a job that can tear up your body. I am way beyond the point of concern that I might nick myself with a rusty blade.

Yes, I would try one, but if it was dull or tuggy I wouldn't continue to use it.

The packaging is awesome, very nice colors.
It's a real shame the condition of the blades are not in the same shape.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Beautiful, keep them as they are. As someone who uses vintage blades exclusively, including carbons, I can tell you with great certainty that you won't get a good shave from one of those. Getting old carbon blades that are still fit for giving a good shave is a low odds game and from what I see those don't qualify. But they more than qualify for a great display.

Top Bottom