What's new

How are you going to show your support?

With this wonderful time of the year, how are you going to show your support for artisans and small businesses?

I just bought the “Seger” shave brush from Spiffo! and wanted to encourage you put some of your hard earned money towards these guys.

In Canada I can think of:

Spiffo!
Erebus and Terror Shave
Top of the Chain
Fendrihan
The Copper Hat
Stonefield Shave
Paragon Shaving
Italian Barber

Who else am I missing?

What US individuals should we be looking at?

Best wishes to everyone. Shave on.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
With this wonderful time of the year, how are you going to show your support for artisans and small businesses?

In short, I'm not.

My focus will be on my young nephews and nieces for the annual spendfest at the end of the month, flanked closely either side by my parents' birthdays. So my interests will be taking a back seat to the interests of my family.

More selfish spending decisions will most likely resume mid-january.

I just bought the “Seger” shave brush from Spiffo! and wanted to encourage you put some of your hard earned money towards these guys.

In Canada I can think of:

Spiffo!
Erebus and Terror Shave
Top of the Chain
Fendrihan
The Copper Hat
Stonefield Shave
Paragon Shaving
Italian Barber

Who else am I missing?

What US individuals should we be looking at?

Best wishes to everyone. Shave on.
Spiffo brushes are excellent. Enjoy!

I don’t think I will spend much more this year with any vendor as I spent a fortune on shaving gear this year. And apparently my 3 kids and wife expect presents for Christmas. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have 4 Spiffos brushes and even one of their cigar saddles, so I am good there. I have spent a ton of $$$ with TOTC, Fendrihan and Italian Barber over the last few years and have stuff in the mail as I type from IB and Fendrihan. All are excellent vendors.

Beyond that, as a Canadian I really only order from TOTC, IB, Fendrihan, First Canadian Shave (been a while), Wolfman, Rockwell and Karve.

I have a weakness for Simpson brushes though and I tend to order them direct from the UK.

West Coast Shaving is an excellent US vendor IME and ships painlessly to Canada.

If I get enough money-- via Christmas & Birthday gifts, I plan to order some shaving items, and then have PIF. My objective is to become a hardcore minimalist in the months to come.

Top Bottom