What's new

How are those My Pillows?

I tried a My Pillow and hated it. Too lumpy!

I’m a side sleeper and fussy about pillows. For decades I only used latex foam pillows but I got a memory foam one from Costco. It’s pretty comfortable.

I tried a My Pillow and hated it. Too lumpy!

I’m a side sleeper and fussy about pillows. For decades I only used latex foam pillows but I got a memory foam one from Costco. It’s pretty comfortable.
Same here. My friend bought my pillows for his whole house. Very lumpy. I have a memory foam pillow that came our local mattress store that I love.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I had a feather pillow for probably 30+ years that my grandma made me. I still miss that thing!

I had a feather pillow for probably 30+ years that my grandma made me. I still miss that thing!
OMG I had a feather pillow and heavy quilt until 2016(Historic flood down here). The feathers were from chicken that my great grandmother had plucked. Been in the family for years dry cleaned every several years. Mom still has a quilt and a couple of pillows. I also miss that pillow and quilt ( although I did not use the quilt down here I was saving it for when we move back up north). The pillow and quilt were Made in the USA, using American chickens, by a Legal immigrant from Poland.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Politics aside, from the little I’ve seen the guy seems like he’s insane. However I read today that he’s been “bedding down” with an actress from 30 rock. So maybe he’s not that crazy after all. All the pillows turned out to be a good pickup line? Lol.

FarmerTan

OMG I had a feather pillow and heavy quilt until 2016(Historic flood down here). The feathers were from chicken that my great grandmother had plucked. Been in the family for years dry cleaned every several years. Mom still has a quilt and a couple of pillows. I also miss that pillow and quilt ( although I did not use the quilt down here I was saving it for when we move back up north). The pillow and quilt were Made in the USA, using American chickens, by a Legal immigrant from Poland.
Back in the old days people didn't waste ANYTHING!

How old are you? I'm 58, and I can remember when my dad, who was closer to 40 than 30 when I was born, used to say, "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'd fight to the death for your right to say it." My sister and brother didn't learn that lesson, from the way they behave on social media. Sad day folks.

There is no point in you defending Mr. MyPillow's speech for free; he is going to pay a lawyer to defend his speech.

FarmerTan

There is no point in you defending Mr. MyPillow's speech for free; he is going to pay a lawyer to defend his speech.
Agreed. Everyone should have the right to make a fool of themselves. If I could only come up with a product to hawk I'd even have a platform!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
"My friends I got time for one last story for ya before we have to leave tonight."

Bonus points if anyone can tell me where that line came from.

The next post about the owner and his political beliefs will lock this thread and earn you a 6 month ban from the Barber Shop. So post carefully.

FarmerTan

Yes, it should be closed down, but I swear I know this. I even tried to cheat and couldn't find it. We need someone at least as smart as @KeenDogg to tell us!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Had the pillows..not the best.

I would highly recommeend Pacific Coast feather pillows.

Top Bottom