What's new

Houston Texas

Kiehl's in Highland Village. On Westhiemer inside the loop. Store locator on the website will get you there.

They carry only their own products.

Bath & Body Works in the Galleria and Rice Village (probably every medium size mall in the area).
L'Occitane in the Galleria and Highland Village.
Body Shop in the Galleria and Rice Village.
Nieman's in the Galleria carries AOS and Acqua di Parma (Kiehl's products too).

Kuhl-Linscomb on Alabama near Kirby (next to the Whole Foods store) carries Musgo Real, and many, many other brands. Also, the two Etoile stores in the Galleria carry Tabac shaving soap, shaving cream, after shave lotion and cologne.

Lifecheck drugstore on San Felipe and Post oak have some

Musgo Soap,AS Balm,
Tabac AS and EDT,
Caswell and Massey.
Clubman
Williams Soap
Col Conk soaps.
Kent Brushes (i think)

Necessary Luxuries in the Galleria (Someone told me about this place, I haven't verified myself)
Col Conk
Merkur Razors

Whole Foods (Bellaire, but I'm guessing Kirby would be similar)
Found some KMF Cream

Nordstrom
AoS, T&H, and some other stuff, don't remember

I'm heading over to Hillcroft to check out some IndoPak stores for shaving supplies. Wish me luck guys!

Dillard's in West Oaks Mall
AOS

The Water Closet in the Galleria
Penhaligon's

Vintage Shave in Stafford
AOS
Proraso
T&H
They also do straight razor shaves

Last edited:
V's Barbershop
River Oaks Shopping Center
2040 W Gray
vbarbershop.com

Haven't had a chance to try it yet. They claim to carry The Art of Shaving products.

Findley & sons on Kirby just south of 610/Reliant Staium has a spratic supply of DE razors, Straights (replaceable blade only), soaps, and other stuff. Not organized or browsable. You gotta ask and hope they know what your talking about.

Saks Fifth Ave. in the Galleria has AOS and several brushes. Picked up the basic AOS badger for ~$55.

Anyone know if any store in Houston carries Mitchell Wool Fat Soap?

UPDATE: Kuhl-Linscomb also carries Santa Maria Novella Crema da Barba. They appear to carry almost their entire line of soaps and fragrances.

Answered my own question. Just received an e-mail from them:

Hi there

We do carry it in the store. I have just added it to the web (no picture yet) so if you cant come by the store and you want to order it you find it there now.

Thanks and regards

Debbie

p.s here's the link to make it a little easier..

http://britishislesonline.com/mitchellswoolfatshavingsoap.aspx

Talked with them on the phone and they will be getting in some D.R Harris Arlington also.

Last edited:
British Isles now carries almost the full product line of D.R. Harris Arlington, only thing i didn't see was the shave stick

British Isles now carries almost the full product line of D.R. Harris Arlington, only thing i didn't see was the shave stick

Yes but at about $20 more than on-line. They have D.R. Harris Arlington at $45 when you can get it on-line for about $25 from a lot of sources.

Yes but at about $20 more than on-line. They have D.R. Harris Arlington at $45 when you can get it on-line for about $25 from a lot of sources.

yes that is correct but you have to take in account that they are currently the only store in houston that carries anything d.r. harris, they probably put a premium on the price bc of that fact.

p.s. went to kuhl-linscomb looking to see if their prices were better bc they listed it online as one of the brands they carried, but when i asked where i could find it in their store they said that they no longer carry that brand.

Top Bottom