What's new

House of Cards: SPOILER ALERT

Anyone start watching the new season? Anyone finish it yet?

I am five episodes in. I will not spoil anything, but so far, it is much better than the first season.

I thought the first season was kinda boring until about half way through....then it got really good. Spacey plays such a good sociopath. Ill probably start the new season in a few days. Overall the whole cast was excellent.

Me watching Season 2 Episode 1:

$doggy.jpg

Instead of eating lunch yesterday I watched the first episode.
It was a feast of delicious intrigue and evil.

I need me some Clair Underwood by my side. I have no doubt that within two years I would be divorced, broke, personally and emotionally ruined, and quite possibly dead and/or missing. But it would be worth it.

Instead of eating lunch yesterday I watched the first episode.
It was a feast of delicious intrigue and evil.

I need me some Clair Underwood by my side. I have no doubt that within two years I would be divorced, broke, personally and emotionally ruined, and quite possibly dead and/or missing. But it would be worth it.

I agree. I think Clair Underwood would be a great wife (minus her awful haircut).

My thoughts on episode 9:

This was much a sad episode. Freddy was such a likable guy (maybe that is just the BBQ lover in me talking :lol:). It is too bad that his joint had to go like this.

I dig the hair cut. Soft would not work on Clair.

But then I've liked the pixie cut since the French started it back in the flapper days.

Meechem was unexpected.

OMG, I love this season :D it is juicier with a hint of drama :p.

I am 8 episodes in, started watching today. Gonna finish another one and head to sleep

I agree. I think Clair Underwood would be a great wife (minus her awful haircut).

Yeah except for the fact that she is a sociopath too. I agree that she would be much prettier with long hair...like in the Princess Bride. Am I the only one that didn't realize she was Princess Buttercup?(found this out after checking IMDB)

I loved both, but nothing can touch one of the scenes in season 2, episode 1. You will. Know which scene I'm talking about when you have seen it.

Ok, just saw the first episode of Season 2. Are you kidding me?!?! I did not see that coming. Perhaps I should have, but holy cow!

I feel like Frank's actions make this show too unrealistic. Make sure you have watched season two's first episode before looking at the spoilers below.

I just cannot see a US politician murdering a senator or news reporter. Maybe I am just getting hung up on small details, though.

I don't know if this is a common observation, or not, but the show is, in my opinion, very Shakespearean. It reminds me of Macbeth.

I'm nine episodes in and I think it's just incredible. Really, in every way.

You know what's an underrated part of the show? The opening credits. David Fincher is known for his opening credits scenes, and this one is up there, as well. I enjoy watching it every time.

I like Robin Wright's hair. Some women look great with short hair. Some women look better with short hair than long hair, in my opinion. For instance, Halle Berry. I even like bald women, like Natalie Portman in "V for Vendetta." Conclusion: I'm an indiscriminate pervert. Whoops.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand back to the show.

Top Bottom