What's new

Hot summer days have me thinking of Sharks and Arko

It's been close to a 100 degrees here for three days straight in my part of South Dakota. Summer heat triggers my memories of Sharks, Arko and Sharko. Discovery is running Shark Week July 24-July 31 this year and if memory serves me right, Arko August arrives hot on the heels or should I say fins, of Shark Week. Those on monthly GRUMES should plan accordingly to lay in some Shark blades and Arko soap. Otherwise, you will be that kid with his nose pressed to the window glass, missing all the fun the other kids are having.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Thats awesome! That makes me want to break out and use my Arko puck. I dislike that is rattles around its container so I will prob shred it into something else. I also tend to use my Osage a bit in the summer.

Thats awesome! That makes me want to break out and use my Arko puck. I dislike that is rattles around its container so I will prob shred it into something else. I also tend to use my Osage a bit in the summer.
It fits nicely in an OS mug :)

DC77A16C-3AD0-4DEE-98A7-B76ABE142DA2.jpeg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
When I think of summer time, this is what I think of and use!

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

I also think of drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade, because its delicious.

I am not the type of person who likes to go out and suntan on beaches, while praying the sunscreen keeps me from becoming a crispy fried punk. When I am not working, I like to stay home in front of the AC, and stay cool. Today its 90 degrees, and as far as going outside, you can count me out man!

It's been close to a 100 degrees here for three days straight in my part of South Dakota. Summer heat triggers my memories of Sharks, Arko and Sharko. Discovery is running Shark Week July 24-July 31 this year and if memory serves me right, Arko August arrives hot on the heels or should I say fins, of Shark Week. Those on monthly GRUMES should plan accordingly to lay in some Shark blades and Arko soap. Otherwise, you will be that kid with his nose pressed to the window glass, missing all the fun the other kids are having.
You’re in luck... :blush:

Top Bottom