What's new

Hot Sex..............................g Rated

MTSSB,

I've never encountered a person who so readily brings up "hot button" topics (politics, baseball, religion, sex, etc)... do you just spend your days thinking about how to cause the next B&B "pseudo-fight" (we almost never really fight - just some little bickering now and again)?

NMMB said:
MTSSB,

I've never encountered a person who so readily brings up "hot button" topics (politics, baseball, religion, sex, etc)... do you just spend your days thinking about how to cause the next B&B "pseudo-fight" (we almost never really fight - just some little bickering now and again)?

Yep, Mark is an instigator. :thumbdown

I thought he was on point actually. Nothing wrong with that message. I know I strive to make my lovely wife "happy", then the Happy ending is returned. Happy endings all the way around!!!!

Rafael

NMMB said:
MTSSB,

Actually, I spend just a few minutes a day...since my home computer is down...This is the "Barbershop" and as I was shining shoes as a kid, I remember the customers coming in and talking about a variety of subjects. I haven't had much time to search for the humorous photos, but soon...

I do look for the unusual things or hot topics...I am not trying to offend anyone. I definately, do not want our members to "fight" in here...:001_wub: I have received many compliments from our members that state how much they enjoy visiting the Barbershop because of the discussions.

But I found this guy interesting because when is the last time you heard of a preacher who talked like this...this isn't Fire and Brimstone...it's candles and kisses....man and wife...

Best Regards to everyone....

Mark the shoeshine boy

av8or234 said:
Oh I don't know....just seems pretty harmless to me.
:badger:

Oh, I don't think that there is necessarily anything wrong with this ... I'll not express any particular thoughts/opinions here b/c I've decided to try to stay out of most things where I might be seen as argumentative (correctly or incorrectly)... but, in general, MTSSB does bring up some hot button issues here... and I'm glad that we have somebody like him around, b/c he makes it more interesting (Mark, B&B wouldn't be the same if you were not around!)... I just wonder how much thought he puts in to finding (or thinking of) these issues.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
mark the shoeshine boy said:
:ohmy: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13834042/

I saw this on the news the other night...This evangilist is spreading a new kind of message for Christians to hear. All about "Christian Sex".. I actually found this interesting.

I am not trying to offend anyone...

mark the shoeshine boy

Mark,

I think this guy is right on. If more people went to church regularly and applied God's teaching to their marriages we'd see a lot less divorce. Sex is a gift from God and a very important part of marriage. There's no reason why it should not be talked about from the pulpit.

For some reason, because sex is taken so casually by the world, they think that the church has a problem with it. The problem is not with sex, but how it is used. When used to enhance the marriage bed it is working the way God intended. Outside of that, however, is where that ends and where the trouble begins.

I am not looking for an arguement and will probably not return volley after volley, but I will not deny what I know just to avoid stepping on a few toes.

Sex is one of those topics that most ministers tend to avoid for some reason. I chalk it up to the same reason that many avoid drinking alcohol in public; not because they feel it's wrong but because they don't know how to approach it.

It's a natural part of life and is something that should be viewed as a natural part of any Christian's life as well. After all, God made our "bits" as well.

Well there really doesn't seem to be anything wrong (in a Christian sense) with what Mr. Beam is preaching. The Christian religion doesn't view the body as something that is inherantly bad, and as such sex is not something that is inherantly bad. Mr. Beam is just being more open about a topic that we Christians seem to be prudish and shy about.

Top Bottom