What's new

Hot sauce junkie

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Didn't make sauce today. For the last few days my knee has felt like it was going to blow out. My doc has reduced weekend hours. I definitely has torn cartilage, maybe miniscus- won't know that without an MRI. Picked up.some store bought for spicing up my next chili, plus I needed a key chain.

Actually torn cartilage is instantly healed with an infusion of hot sauce heat levels great than 8. Go for 10 to make sure.

I've just opened this bottle we bought on vacation last September. It is a great tasting sauce with excellent heat.
proxy.php

and TWGW gave me this assortment of hot sauces on Valentines Day. They look interesting.
proxy.php

Have you tried Caribbean Sunburn yet ? Its made in the Us Virgin Islands by a nice lady named Cheryl. She grows all the herbs and peppers herself , made with Scotch Bonnet. Look at the website Original Juan .

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Passion fruit in a hot sauce? Well, that seems a little fruity for a hot sauce. Did the cousins like it? If they did I'm in....lol.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Passion fruit in a hot sauce? Well, that seems a little fruity for a hot sauce. Did the cousins like it? If they did I'm in....lol.
I don't know- sweet and hot are a great combination. Just had two pieces of chicken each with a drop of Blairs After Death. It has a nice sweetness followed by a manageable fire.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I don't know- sweet and hot are a great combination. Just had two pieces of chicken each with a drop of Blairs After Death. It has a nice sweetness followed by a manageable fire.

Just kidding around Owen, you know that I put Chris's honey in my last batch of hot sauce??? Terrific!!

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Just kidding around Owen, you know that I put Chris's honey in my last batch of hot sauce??? Terrific!!

Two of the sauces I sent you are fruit based.
The Waha Were is Kiwifruit based and also has some Manuka honey for the win.
Hott *** Chii deadly passion is a passion fruit based sauce. Sweet then heat.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Two of the sauces I sent you are fruit based.
The Waha Were is Kiwifruit based and also has some Manuka honey for the win.
Hott *** Chii deadly passion is a passion fruit based sauce. Sweet then heat.....

This is one is coming up. I've got like 10 open right now and putting them on everything. Didn't mean to cause a stink about passion fruit being fruity...Ah, yes I did.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom