What's new

Hot sauce junkie

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I found out that some Mongo Mango is headed my way. I can’t wait to taste it. For once, my humor has worked to my benefit.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Look what showed up on my doorstep today- Mongo Mango from @shavefan Thanks BT, can’t wait to try it.

D43E4CA2-D44D-4626-99F9-A1C3AF48E72E.jpeg

Hey Pepperheads,

Anyone on here a coffee geek who makes homemade hot sauce and would like to trade some for a variety of home roasted coffee beans?
Thanks,
Glenn

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I've not seen a spoon broken out in a while. Pepper sauce gifts, now that's a nice present to receive.
It was in my stocking. We did Christmas early. My wife's mom is in hospice and dying. We're headed to Kerrville tomorrow morning. Meeting up with brothers and her step father. Sad day today.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
It was in my stocking. We did Christmas early. My wife's mom is in hospice and dying. We're headed to Kerrville tomorrow morning. Meeting up with brothers and her step father. Sad day today.
So sorry, Aaron. I was at that point with my wife’s mother a few years ago. She lived to 92- pretty good run. When my wife would get on my butt, my mother in-law was always there to stick up for me. RIP Carmen

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
So sorry, Aaron. I was at that point with my wife’s mother a few years ago. She lived to 92- pretty good run. When my wife would get on my butt, my mother in-law was always there to stick up for me. RIP Carmen
She would occasionally ask me for a beer or two. I always took care of her.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Thanks Owen... as always a good friend you've been. Why do all my relatives die at Christmas time?

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Just trying to fire up this place again. Picked this up at the market today. Havent seen it before. Less fire but tastes great.

20200424_112313.jpg

Last edited:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
One of my favorite junk foods is fries with hot sauce and black pepper. Usually use Frank's red hot but interested in more fancy sauces. Any recommendations?
This thread is totally full of them. Check out this website that has a lot of sauces that you can't get at your local supermarket:

Hot Sauce, Hot Sauce Gifts, Hot Pepper Sauce, Hot Wing Sauce & BBQ Sauce - https://www.mohotta.com/

A few of my favorites:

Top Bottom