What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Horween Strop Sale exclusive for B&B! 25% off!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a nice holiday and were able to eat your weight in turkey! I have been working on getting some extra strops put together and would like to offer them to this lovely community first before they are put up on my website as a sneak preview sale. These are currently being offered at 25% off with free shipping/handling (in the USA) which amounts to a really nice discount, especially on the Shell Cordovan strops. This is the biggest discount I have ever offered and it will only last until Sunday night at 11:59pm CST.

I have not had the chance to photograph each strop individually yet, so part of this "sneak peak" sale exclusively for B&B members is that you will just have to tell me the number of the strop you would like and I will email you an invoice. Tomorrow evening they will all be individually uploaded to my website and Etsy store as a public sale.

Each of these strops measures 3" wide and comes with hand-sewn handles using the traditional saddle stitch, finished edges, solid brass hardware, and a really nice English natural flax linen second surface. These are really nice strops and I put a lot of effort into the fit and finish of each of them so they feel excellent in the hand and will be something you will be proud to own. If you don't see what you would like, I would be happy to make you a custom strop using the leather and hardware of your choice, just reach out here or at [email protected]

Just an FYI, these strops are packaged very carefully in a long box so that they are not bent or folded in the mail.

Black Friday Lineup.jpg

1) Horween Shell Cordovan in Amaretto color. This is just absolutely gorgeous leather and is a supreme stropping surface that is very glassy and smooth. 18.25" of clear stropping area (between the handles) and 3" wide. Comes with 3" English Natural Flax linen backing. Hand-stitched Italian Walnut handles. Normally $325, on sale for $243.75! (Free USA S/H)

2) Horween Chromexcel in Brown. A really nice horsehide leather from Horween. Very fast and smooth, tanned alongside Shell Cordovan for the first 45 days. Very audible feedback on this leather which I enjoy. 16" of clear stropping area (between the handles) and 3" wide. Comes with 3" English Natural Flax linen backing. Hand-stitched Italian Walnut handles. Normally $125, on sale for $93.75! (Free USA S/H)

3) Horween Shell Cordovan in Amaretto color. This is just absolutely gorgeous leather and is a supreme stropping surface that is very glassy and smooth. 14.25" of clear stropping area (between the handles) and 3" wide. Comes with 3" English Natural Flax linen backing. Hand-stitched Italian Walnut handles. Normally $285, on sale for $213.75! (Free USA S/H)

4) Horween "Russet" Horsehide. These are veg tanned alongside the Shell Cordovan as well for the first 45 days. It is a pretty fast strop that will polish up a bit over time. Very dense grain structure. These are really nice and make a great daily driver. 18" of clear stropping area (between the handles) and 3" wide. Comes with 3" English Natural Flax linen backing. Hand-stitched Italian Walnut handles. Normally $125, on sale for $93.75! (Free USA S/H)

5) Horween Shell Cordovan in Amaretto color. This is just absolutely gorgeous leather and is a supreme stropping surface that is very glassy and smooth. 18.25" of clear stropping area (between the handles) and 3" wide. Comes with 3" English Natural Flax linen backing. Hand-stitched Italian Walnut handles. Normally $325, on sale for $243.75! (Free USA S/H)

6) Horween Chromexcel in Black. A really nice horsehide leather from Horween. This particular strop comes with black PVD hardware and a black bridle handle set. The PVD coating is exceptionally strong and you don't need to worry about it scratching off, this is high quality hardware. Very fast and smooth, tanned alongside Shell Cordovan for the first 45 days. Very audible feedback on this leather which I enjoy. 16" of clear stropping area (between the handles) and 3" wide. Comes with 3" English Natural Flax linen backing. Normally $125, on sale for $93.75! (Free USA S/H)

7) Horween Chromexcel in Brown. A really nice horsehide leather from Horween. Very fast and smooth, tanned alongside Shell Cordovan for the first 45 days. Very audible feedback on this leather which I enjoy. 16" of clear stropping area (between the handles) and 3" wide. Comes with 3" English Natural Flax linen backing. Hand-stitched Q-tan bridle handles in brown. Normally $125, on sale for $93.75! (Free USA S/H)

8) Horween Chromexcel in Black. A really nice horsehide leather from Horween. Very fast and smooth, tanned alongside Shell Cordovan for the first 45 days. Very audible feedback on this leather which I enjoy. 16" of clear stropping area (between the handles) and 3" wide. Comes with 3" English Natural Flax linen backing. Hand-stitched Q-tan bridle handles in brown. Normally $125, on sale for $93.75! (Free USA S/H)

DSC_0745-2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom