What's new

GIVEAWAY! Horse Lovers?

If any of you own (or take care of) horses, I have two leftover equestrian knives. They're both the Victorinox Equestrian. I have rehandled both with smooth white bone, but I will include the factory red nylon handles in case you want to swap them out.

To win one, tell me the name of your horse. Photos aren't required, but I'd love to see them.

There will be two winners. I'll ship anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. I'll pick the winners on November 19th.

As much as I love horses, I am definitely not a horse owner. It takes enough energy owning a dog. This is a really amazing PIF. My wife received her first quality kitchen knife last Christmas and she absolutely loves it. Good luck to the horse owners.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
OK, I am getting in.
My horse's name is Hallie. She is a Kiger mustang.
The first picture is from our last show of the year. The last one shows her freshly clipped, then she shows a nice dabble pattern. Since she is a mustang, her hair grows a lot and she needs a few clippings during the year.
Her former owner went to France to study and she was not ridden for well over a year. I started on her last year May, and my trainer was not sure if we "click", but we did, we are actually a very good match (love at first sight....both ways). Own her since August of this year, as the former owner decided to stay in France.
IMG_1483.jpg
IMG_1484.jpg
IMG_1485.jpg

Hallie 1.JPG

Graydog

Biblical Innards
OK, I am getting in.
My horse's name is Hallie. She is a Kiger mustang.
The first picture is from our last show of the year. The last one shows her freshly clipped, then she shows a nice dabble pattern. Since she is a mustang, her hair grows a lot and she needs a few clippings during the year.
Her former owner went to France to study and she was not ridden for well over a year. I started on her last year May, and my trainer was not sure if we "click", but we did, we are actually a very good match (love at first sight....both ways). Own her since August of this year, as the former owner decided to stay in France.
View attachment 1357587View attachment 1357588View attachment 1357589

View attachment 1357591
Beautiful Rudy 👍

I would like to be in but on behalf of my brother, if that's allowed.

He and his wife and my niece relocated to Texas about five years ago and recently bought a small horse ranch property and have 5 horses currently. I am strongly considering a move out there as well and have been thinking about finding a horse property myself after having spent a couple of weeks on his ranch.

Here's me on their horse Rodeo this summer.

me_and_rodeo.JPG

I would like to be in but on behalf of my brother, if that's allowed.

He and his wife and my niece relocated to Texas about five years ago and recently bought a small horse ranch property and have 5 horses currently. I am strongly considering a move out there as well and have been thinking about finding a horse property myself after having spent a couple of weeks on his ranch.

Here's me on their horse Rodeo this summer.

View attachment 1357669
No problem :)

Top Bottom