What's new

Horror Film Fans Can Someone help me identify this picture

proxy.php

I’m trying to find out the last person on the bottom with sunglasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok here are the Psychopaths from the picture above thanks to Reckoner for the final one.

1. Norman Bates Psycho
2. Alex A Clockwork Orange
3. Frank Booth Blue Velvet
4. Annie Wikes Misery
5. Dr. Hannibal Lecter Silence of the Lambs
6. Patrick Bateman American Psycho
7. Anton Chigurh No Country For Old Men
8. Joker The Dark Knight
9. Amy Dunne Gone Girl
10. Louis Bloom Nightcrawler

Pretty good rogue’s gallery.
Something struck me while looking at the photos...Kubrick was fond of having his actors roll their eyes up and focusing on the camera/viewer while keeping their head tilted down (second photo of Alex DeLarge). It seems, at least in that still photo at the top of Norman Bates, that Hitchcock did it before. Granted that was taken from that very last memorable shot of Psycho and I can’t recall any lingering eye-rolling-head-down shots of Bates elsewhere in the movie, so this may have been an Hitchcockian one-off.
In The Dark Knight, Heath Ledger performed the same sort of head down eyes up gaze to great effect.
Pro tip for all you young auteurs, have your bad guy do this one simple trick and fame, fortune and untold accolades are yours...be sure to thank me at the Oscars.

Pretty good rogue’s gallery.
Something struck me while looking at the photos...Kubrick was fond of having his actors roll their eyes up and focusing on the camera/viewer while keeping their head tilted down (second photo of Alex DeLarge). It seems, at least in that still photo at the top of Norman Bates, that Hitchcock did it before. Granted that was taken from that very last memorable shot of Psycho and I can’t recall any lingering eye-rolling-head-down shots of Bates elsewhere in the movie, so this may have been an Hitchcockian one-off.
In The Dark Knight, Heath Ledger performed the same sort of head down eyes up gaze to great effect.
Pro tip for all you young auteurs, have your bad guy do this one simple trick and fame, fortune and untold accolades are yours...be sure to thank me at the Oscars.

Thanks for the info

Ooh... Frank Booth / Blue Velvet, my favourite not-funny villain.
(Favourite villain for comic relief is Alan Rickman's Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves)
Kubrick was fond of having his actors roll their eyes up and focusing on the camera/viewer while keeping their head tilted down.
Yup. It's a thing - the Kubrick Stare.

Top Bottom