What's new

Honeybee bath soaps - What are the differences

So, I love the new Honeybee shaving soap I got. So much so that I am seriously thinking of getting some bath soap from Honey Sue as well. But, that has led to confusion, as she sells several different kinds.

Can anybody educate me a little on the differences, and anything that might help me decide which type to get?

Maybe I can help a little with this one.

The Glycerins are a great basic, all purpose soap.

For extra moisturizing, I recommend the Goats Milk. They are my most popular bath soap, and are available in the most different fragrances.

For dry or sensitive skin, go with the Shea Butter. It's fabulous on the rough areas like elbows, heels and feet, and also very soothing for problems like cuts, rashes, sunburns etc. I also use it as a facial soap.

If you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you.

HB Sue

Is there anyway to submit an order for multiple 'flavors?' at the same time? I was thinking I wanted to try a bunch of them in the different categories.

Since they a buy-it-now deal, rather than an auction, you can just go through the ebay store and buy what you want. Then you can pay for it all together, and Sue will ship it together. (Correct me if I'm wrong Sue, but that's how it seemed to work for me).

I see on there that you can get a custom bar of soap in any flavor for any line (at least thats my interpretation). If that is so, how much would it cost to get six bars

3 lavendar (one each in sheabutter, glycerin, and goats milk)
3 lime (one each in shea, glycerin, and goats milk).

jbasl said:
I see on there that you can get a custom bar of soap in any flavor for any line (at least thats my interpretation). If that is so, how much would it cost to get six bars

3 lavendar (one each in sheabutter, glycerin, and goats milk)
3 lime (one each in shea, glycerin, and goats milk).

6 times $3.50 = $21.00. Plus, shipping charges, I would guess around $30.00 total.

I may be wrong, of course. :001_smile

Hi!

If you're looking at the 6.5 oz custom soaps, yes, it will be 3.50 X whatever quantity you choose plus shipping. On any multiple purchases, all you have to do is wait for my email invoice which will include your shipping cost, then make a single payment for your total order.

HB Sue

Yeah that was my estimate but I was confused because I only saw the custom bar offer in one soap type...so I thought maybe prices differ between type.

If it turns out that I really like one of the scents/types, is there a discount for ordering in bulk. 30 dollars for six bars of soap is a lot but I think I could swing it the once as long as afterwords it weren't quite so much.

Hi John,
These are double sized bars, almost 7 ounces each. Is it the soap type you want to check or the fragrance?

HB Sue

Top Bottom