What's new

Honey, You'll Never Guess What Happened

So sorry Zig, I have never been shot can not imagine how much it hurts and how it gives you that feeling of life is short.

Very glad you are ok.

Doug

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Oh dear...I'm so sorry to hear about your incident, comrade. Rest up, heal up...feel better. God Bless.

I got shot this morning.
I've been advised to not go into details.

I'm obviously okay, since I'm posting about it on a men's grooming forum.

But this is gonna hurt later.
Holy moly, that sounds rather unpleasant to put it mildly. Understandable that you can't share details, and I wish you a speedy recovery!

Sorry to hear that and we do appreciate you showing up for work and helping to keep a civil society among us.

What happened?
Can't go into details yet.
I moved a few weeks ago, and things have been on a downward slope since. The incidents aren't related at all; just something I noticed.

I've been shot before (in the military, and in another incident I can't discuss) but I'm alive and safe.
I'll continue to do so.

I got shot this morning.
I've been advised to not go into details.

I'm obviously okay, since I'm posting about it on a men's grooming forum.

But this is gonna hurt later.
I don't get it: if you are "advised to not go into details," why bring it up at all, esp. on a shaving forum, of all places? And who would give you such advice? Anyway, there is a perfectly serviceable shoot-em-up sub-forum right above The Barber Shop. The readers there might be more receptive than I.

Top Bottom