What's new

Homemade Malin+Goetz sage styling cream

Is there a simple inexpensive easy-to-make homemade equivalent to Malin+Goetz sage styling cream?

I am nearly bald and clip my hair every few weeks to 2mm in length or less but love this cream still (the smell and natural look of it). But I find it expensive and the ingredients mysterious, and not sure that I even like the idea of using "product" on my hair too if you know what I mean. Doesn't seem manly.

ingredients: water/aqua/eau, petrolatum, phenyl trimethicone, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, peg-40 stearate, methyl glucose sesquistearate, peg-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate, brassica campestris/aleurites fordi oil copolymer, cetearyl alcohol, peg-12 dimethicone, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, butylene glycol, cholesterol, carbomer, chlorphenesin, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, panthenol, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance (parfum). sodium hydroxide, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium pca, sodium lactate, arginine, aspartic acid, pca, tropolone, glycine, alanine, serine, valine, isoleucine, proline, threonine, ormenis multicaulis oil, histidine, phenylalanine, citral, citronellol, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

I do not know about some ingredients - where is it possible to buy it? And this is important to know the proportions of each ingredient

Top Bottom