What's new

Homemade Brush Stand

I enjoy thinking how to make simple things, what about others? I made this brush stand. I know, I've stood my brushes up to dry & store all this time & I know I don't need a stand. But I decided I wanted to make one anyway. This is made out of 4x4 flooring samples from the hardware store, 1/8" metal rod cut & JB Welded onto the tile, then heat shrink tubing put onto the rods. Not the prettiest, but it's functional, & it's going to be in a cabinet. I'll use a brush, set it on th bathroom counter to dry for a day, then put it in my rack when I choose my brush for the next day. You'll notice the top ledge, it's wide enough for more brushes to set on top. So this stand can hold a dozen brushes.

Do any of you have homemade brush stands? Feel free to post them here.
IMG_0209.jpg
IMG_0210.jpg

I enjoy thinking how to make simple things, what about others? I made this brush stand. I know, I've stood my brushes up to dry & store all this time & I know I don't need a stand. But I decided I wanted to make one anyway. This is made out of 4x4 flooring samples from the hardware store, 1/8" metal rod cut & JB Welded onto the tile, then heat shrink tubing put onto the rods. Not the prettiest, but it's functional, & it's going to be in a cabinet. I'll use a brush, set it on th bathroom counter to dry for a day, then put it in my rack when I choose my brush for the next day. You'll notice the top ledge, it's wide enough for more brushes to set on top. So this stand can hold a dozen brushes.

Do any of you have homemade brush stands? Feel free to post them here.
View attachment 928946 View attachment 928947

Great looking stand!! :a14::a14:

Top Bottom