What's new

HOMELIKE and USPS

My Baikal disappeared once more, 9 days ago.
Today, I’m going to my local post office to axe them what’s going on with my package. The incompetence and attitude of the USPS is astounding.
Again? Very odd travel for these Russian razors.

My Baikal disappeared once more, 9 days ago.
Today, I’m going to my local post office to axe them what’s going on with my package. The incompetence and attitude of the USPS is astounding.
Well, any word? Looks like my second Start is out for delivery.

Ok I got my second Start as the first was a USPS lost package.
This 2nd one was shipped February 10, 2020 and received today 2-24-20 from Russia.

No info. I Didn’t make it to the post office yesterday.
On that first one I called a number and they put a case in and then my local post office called me a couple of times. which wasn't really settled because they didn't find my Razor or anything and then they closed the case later after they talked to me the second time.haha I think it said the case has been resolved which it was not in my opinion

At this point, I’d just like someone to refund my money. After discovering that this Homelike dude is an @$$ hole, I wouldn’t buy anything from him...AND I want the USPS to take responsibility. If you’re in the business of delivering mail, and you can’t deliver mail...what’s the point?

Well, today I axed the USPS to tell me where the razor is...
According to the wonderful woman at the PO (she really is.) the Baikal is still in customs in Chicago.
The move to Cincinnati was just a head fake.
32 days in the US waiting for customs. I’m thinking less government involvement in anything is better.

So they're saying it really hasn't been moving around just on the tracking only, but in real life it's still in Chicago customs?

I'm on a Homelikeshaving Start razor passaround. You know the razors aren't bad shavers but since I got mine finally after several weeks they have improved the head design but making it smaller and I feel like I was a guinea pig with my purchase of an unrefined unfinished version. Yes I did get what I paid for, finally.

Top Bottom