What's new

Home Audio Forum?

Looking to see if anyone has a recommendation as to a solid Home Audio Forum?

Thinking B&B-type (in layout and spirit) but for new and vintage audio gear. Not necessarily Home Theater focused. I'm getting back into two channel / vinyl and want to re-learn what I've mostly forgotten over the years.

Thanks !

There are a few out there, head-fi and avsforum are the big two... but the there can be a lot of attitude in those forums. http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php is smaller, might have a nicer spirit to it.

In general, I find B&B to be somewhat of an anomaly in online forums, in that folks are generally very civil and there is rarely a negative vibe.

In general, I find B&B to be somewhat of an anomaly in online forums, in that folks are generally very civil and there is rarely a negative vibe.
+1 ... that's why I keep coming back here day after day after 7.5 years and never get tired of this place.

Let's remember that its the Moderators and Stewards that keep the good ship B&B running smoothly and steering straight on course.

As for the Audio forums, I could answer that 30 years ago, but I haven't kept up since about 2001. Now, I mostly listen to talk radio and watch TV ... my high-end audio gear was either sold off long ago or stolen by a former roommate.

Top Bottom