What's new

Holy crap!

For reasons that need not be explained, I had a late Christmas present opening this year. I got a few shaving related things…
DB47AD06-7A3A-4CD1-B303-6AEB61DB587D.jpeg

Wow!!! So lucky!!!

The Monarch stuff is absolutely mind blowing. Very delicate. Refined. Complex. Irresistible. My favourite gifts.

Hope everyone fared as well!

I got to bed at 1:30 am. I woke up at 6 (like every other morning). First thing I did? I walked over to my sink area and opened the Monarch soap to get a huge whiff of its very unique and gorgeous waft.

Most exciting soap acquisition so far in terms of scent (off the puck), beating out the mighty Haverford, which is now relegated to second place. Things might be different using it. No idea but I’m about to find out soon…

PS - off the puck, I’m not so excited with the Seville or the A&E Signature Club. Maybe they will rise to the occasion once they start seeing active duty...

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
@headshvr : you are a blessed man!

Even if you do have to get moving at 6am, lol. Now that only comes once a day for me, and I'll take that blessing! Congratulations on the loving family: shave gear don't hug you back my friend!

Top Bottom