What's new

Holster Store

I picked up an R-51 a while back, finding a holster has been challenging. I stumbled into the The Holster Store: Leather Gun Holsters & Concealed Carry Holsters and found what I had been looking for. Their stuff is semi-custom, reasonably priced, and I had it in under a week. On a sample of one, I am a very satisfied customer.

IMG_2876_DxO.jpg

Nice. How do you like the Remington?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is fussy. 115g stuff doesn't feed reliably, but Remington tells you that up front. It shines with 147g and +p ammo. I primarily picked it up because I didn't have a Pederson action in the collection. The low bore line makes the hot ammo very manageable to shoot in this light of gun.

It is fussy. 115g stuff doesn't feed reliably, but Remington tells you that up front. It shines with 147g and +p ammo. I primarily picked it up because I didn't have a Pederson action in the collection. The low bore line makes the hot ammo very manageable to shoot in this light of gun.

The low bore axis intrigues me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think any small 9s like 115 grain. my 938 will gobble 124s though

Top Bottom