What's new

Hologram Rifle Sights

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Rob doesn't have high and low speeds...he only has slow and stop. :c1:

I can't comment on holo sights...I don't even have a laser or light on any of my bang bangs.

Not true. I eat really fast and poop really slow.

Isn't this what's called, "high speed, low drag?" :)

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I have seen some bluer tints on certain reflex sights like the 1st Gen Trijicon MRO's that make it tough, but most smaller dots glass isn't designed to gather light like most scopes do. Most 1x dots, do have protective coating or anti-light reflection coatings on their front glass, but they don't have the 50mm objectives and large tubes which help in light gathering to make any difference at night? Just my opinion. Even without coatings, the smaller objectives on smaller and lighter dots, even without coatings makes it harder to see targets at night.

🤔 Think I have a Vortex, short and low power on some rifle. Another similar has lighted reticle. Nothing as large as 50mm. Use would be coyotes at night, I suppose it would do for that proverbial zombie attack. But night vision is more precious to me than room-clearing. That narrow, coated glass 20mm tube... Better to see than be tactical-quick.

AA

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Not true. I eat really fast and poop really slow.

Isn't this what's called, "high speed, low drag?" :)

That's what's called a constipated old man. :)

Good luck finding you a Ruger Wrangler...no one has had any guns or ammo around here for several months. Even the single actions are getting scarce. Starter pistols are even scarce.

Ya should have stocked up on single action .22s years ago. And no...you can't have it.

1614744681667.png

OkieStubble

🤔 Think I have a Vortex, short and low power on some rifle. Another similar has lighted reticle. Nothing as large as 50mm. Use would be coyotes at night, I suppose it would do for that proverbial zombie attack. But night vision is more precious to me than room-clearing. That narrow, coated glass 20mm tube... Better to see than be tactical-quick.

AA

You want/need Thermal... :)

OkieStubble

That's what's called a constipated old man. :)

Good luck finding you a Ruger Wrangler...no one has had any guns or ammo around here for several months. Even the single actions are getting scarce. Starter pistols are even scarce.

Ya should have stocked up on single action .22s years ago. And no...you can't have it.

View attachment 1231059

You can keep that Colt. That tall blade on the rear sight, would just keep me from fanning the hammer really fast. Like ole' Clint Eastwood did in 'The Man with No Name' movies. :)

Last edited:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
You can keep that Colt. That tall blade on the rear sight, would just keep me from fanning the hammer really fast. Like ole' Clint Eastwood did in 'The Man with No Name' movies. :)

My bad. Here ya go.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
My bad. Here ya go.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

My bad...again.

I don't think that Cimarron "Conversion" is a true Richards-Mason conversion replica.

When I think of hologram I tend to think more like my Leupold delta point pro, here the sight is open between the emitter and lens. I have one mounted on my house rifle and no complaints. I forgot earlier, If you do not want China look at Aimpoint. I have two of the Comp 3 or 4 models on a couple of AR's with tip over magnifiers by Burris behind them, advantage of no power red dot and a 3x scope.

Top Bottom