What's new

Holiday Shipping Dates, Beginner / Utility Strops

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
The holidays are coming up fast and I just wanted to give some schedule updates on my last ordering and mailing dates if you want a Christmas delivery.

Last day to order for "expected" Christmas delivery in the contiguous USA is Dec. 19th, for Alaska & Hawaii is Dec. 17th. International orders (Canada, Europe, Australia) should be in by Dec. 12th and any other countries by Dec. 5th.

I do still have a good supply of both Horsehides and my Steerhide but sometimes these go really fast near the Holidays.

Looking for a good value strop for a beginner or just a tight budget? My "Plain" strops might be just what you need. Steerhide and two different tannages of Horsehide, D-ring grips and cotton second components in either 2 1/2" or 3" widths for just $50

IMG_0650.JPG
IMG_7226a.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I am a little late on this but thanks for letting us know about the shipping for Xmas.

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
I am a little late on this but thanks for letting us know about the shipping for Xmas.

Yeah, I typically get a few panic requests a few days away wondering if there is still time to mail before Chrsitmas

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
Still have a fair supply of most leathers available but some are getting really low and I will not be restocking leather until January. About 4 or 5 days left to order to ensure Christmas delivery.
Thanks

Top Bottom