What's new

Holiday PIF! - CLOSED

I'm definitely in! Although I'm a dark roast person, the Burundi Mutambu sounds real interesting. I have just started my search for a better coffee grinder.

Great PIF! I can almost smell the coffee from the description. Sadly, I am not in, as my coffee grinder has recently died and I won't likely purchase another one right away since the espresso maker dies a few months ago.

I'm in. I have been grinding beans for about a month and have not tried that many different beans. I'm looking into getting a french press soon. I would love to try the Colombian dark roast.

I'm so in! I'm just getting into coffee beyond the Keurig stage, as you might remember from reading my recent post.

I'm a fan of Dark roasts so I'm in for the Colombia Inza Veredas

I have a bean grinder, a stainless steel French press and a hot water kettle on my wish list!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thanks for PIFing, but not in. Were I in, I would go for the darker roast. I, one day, hope to have a decent espresso maker and grinder in the kitchen.

I'm in! I'd prefer the Colombian. Colombian and Peruvian beans have always been my favorite. Admittedly the only experience I've had with African coffees wasn't especially great. When I worked at the roastery we only had one African coffee that came in green and blended from the co-op, and I always found it harsh despite the level of roast. I need to broaden my horizons though. Currently I'm in sore need of an independent coffee grinder. The one I use is built into the drip coffeemaker, which drops the beans straight into the basket. Sometimes it's a pain to collect the beans and move them to the percolator or espresso machine.

Thanks for your generosity, I am in! I would like to try the Columbian. I have a french press and a pot size pour through, I have an aeropress on my wishlist.

I'm in! There is nothing better than fresh roasted beans from a great source. I am quite intrigued by the Columbia Inza Veredas...though the Burundi Mutambu sounds delicious. Really either would be a treat. I currently am looking for a Chemex or another suitable pour over Coffee maker. Thanks Doak for this great opportunity!

Ohhhh I'm def in! I love these coffee PIF's so thanks for the chance TexLaw! I'd happily take either but if I had to pick I'd pick the Burundi Mutambu.
On my cafe wish list is a cold brew coffee maker for work. At home I use a Jura Impressa J9 but some friends at work use a cold brew that they just leave in our friends and they claim it makes good bitter free coffee. I haven't done enough research yet to decide which one yet though.
Thanks !

I'm In!

I prefer Italian Roast but I believe the two being PIF would be best in medium roast. My friends tell me medium to light is better tasting cup but I was won over with the Italian and Vienna style cups when in Europe.

I broke my table top vacuum setup and need putting a replacement on my Christmas list

Definitely in! Medium roast, please.
I'm wishing (although it's not looking likely) for a new espresso machine. I have a Gaggia Color (similar to the Pure, but in red) that does ok, but I'd love to upgrade to a Rancilio Rocky (or better!)
Mis-type in my original post: I want a Rancilio Silvia machine. I have the Rocky grinder already. It's the week before finals, and I also have to finish up two twenty page papers--forgive my lapse please.

I'm in please.

Burundi Mutambu
Sounds fantastic

I have a Coffee Sock on my wish list for cold brew.

Fabulous PIF, thank you for the opportunity.

I'm absolutely in! The Colombian would be my first choice, but both sound incredible. We're still using a blade grinder, so a burr grinder would be number one on the wish list. Great PIF!

Top Bottom