What's new

Holiday PIF! - CLOSED

1. In, I am. (See how I avoided ending my sentence with a preposition?)

2. I'd prefer medium roast, but I'm pretty flexible on this.

3. I want a "La Baleine" coffee mug, from Taylor & Ng. Or an inexpensive, handheld, burr grinder. Or a Bee House pour thru. Or - only slightly coffee-related - a coffee table book on coffee tables, that unfolds into a coffee table. Like the one Kramer came up with, on Seinfeld. If that thing is real, I must have it. And if it's not real, someone had better make it real.

I am in!
The medium sounds great, I too like lighter roasts and the description of the smell made my mouth water a bit.

I really need a new French press. The rod part of my press has stripped threads where it attaches to the screen. I've given up on using it anymore, and had to resort to my old drip maker.[emoji19]

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
The wheel has been spun, and the results are in!

Congratulations to @JayEddie (for a 1/2 pound of the Burundi) and @TobyC (1/2 pound of Colombia)!

PM me your address, and I just might be able to get your coffee in the mail as soon as tomorrow.

Thank you, everyone, for entering this PIF. It's been fun to see your enthusiasm. May your holiday wishes come true! :w00t:

This PIF now is CLOSED

Last edited:
Thank you gentlemen, I must say that I am stoked about this win. A big 'Thank you' to Doak for the generous offering!

Thank you sir!!! Very generous pif, can't wait to smell a nice cup of "Joe"!

I hope everyone here has a happy and wonderful holiday season! :thumbup:

PM sent.

The wheel has been spun, and the results are in!

Congratulations to @JayEddie (for a 1/2 pound of the Burundi) and @TobyC (1/2 pound of Colombia)!

PM me your address, and I just might be able to get your coffee in the mail as soon as tomorrow.

Thank you, everyone, for entering this PIF. It's been fun to see your enthusiasm. May your holiday wishes come true! :w00t:

This PIF now is CLOSED

Congrats JayEddie & Toby C...you will have to lets us all know how you like it!

congrats!! great PIF!

Congrats Guys..... let us know how it tastes!

Congratulations to the lucky winners. Looking forward to their reports.

Thank you gentlemen, I must say that I am stoked about this win. A big 'Thank you' to Doak for the generous offering!

Congrats [MENTION=60717]JayEddie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=89729]TobyC[/MENTION]!

:thumbup: Christmas comes early this year! :a14:

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Special coffee deserves a special occasion. This will be served on Christmas Eve.:thumbup1:

If you want to save some for Christmas Eve, be my guest. However, I encourage you to have some while it's fresher. It may pass its peak by Christmas Eve (although it still should be quite good). You have a half pound coming, so you have plenty to try over a number of times! :w00t:

The coffee was waiting for me when I got home from work Monday evening. I fired up a pot yesterday morning, and it was fantastic.:thumbup: This truly is a special treat for me, thank you so much. Coffee is free at work, so I can't justify purchasing coffee at all, let alone good coffee. So since all I drink these days is Maxwell House, it's nice to have something special.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'm glad to hear that everything arrived well, and that you are enjoying it (even if only the aroma). I've been drinking both, myself, and like 'em both! :w00t:

Sorry it took so long!!! I'm drinking a cup right now, fantastic flavor! Thank you very much sir!!!

5 thumbs up! :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Yes, I know I missed it's prime, but it's still great! :thumbup:

Top Bottom