Hoffritz travel razor parts

Discussion in 'Double Edged Razors' started by josephal, Mar 30, 2013.

    I need a new top plate for my hoffritz travel razor, is the merkur exactly the same? Anyone with both could you please check for me?
    Does merkur sell parts? Thanks guys.
  1. Is it a slant or open comb, maybe a safety bar?
  2. Hi josephal, welcome to B&B! I second that we need more information before we can give you an answer. Meanwhile...

    When you get a chance, please head over to our Hall of Fame and tell us all a bit more about yourself. There are links in my signature to areas of B&B of special interest to beginning shavers--perhaps you might like to have a look at them. If you ever have questions or run into problems, don't hesitate to post them up. We're a welcoming and friendly group here, and there's always someone around to offer advice or lend a hand.

    Enjoy your time here, happy shaving, and once again, WELCOME!
  3. Oh sorry it's an open comb hoffritz travel razor, comes in Chrome box
  4. [​IMG]


  5. Just to be clear, the cap you're looking for looks kind of like the roof of a house with soffits?

    edit: like what alex just posted above.
  6. [​IMG]they are the same [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  7. $hoffritz.jpg

    thanks, its this piece here.

Share This Page