What's new

Hoffman’s shave and soap company

Haven’t seen much about them here but for anyone on the fence about or has never heard of Hoffman’s shave and soap company, check them out. Ordered one called The Great Reset was absolutely amazing. Top notch customer service as well got afew sample of other scents all of which were also great. Ended up ordering another called Burn the Ships. Will definitely be repeat customer. Their soaps have become some of my favorite.

Check them out!

Is this guy selling Artwork or shave soap.?
They have the biggest Tube Shill promoting this shave soap. This shill has steered me wrong on several items I bought in the past. :w00t:
Never again.!

I'd go take a look but I just bought two more soaps bringing my grand total to 5. I don't need any more, let alone the temptation.

Although... nothing says I have to buy any more, right?

Okay. Okay. I'm going to go look. But I won't touch. Certainly I won't buy anything. Well, maybe just a sample or two.

Wish me luck....

I'd go take a look but I just bought two more soaps bringing my grand total to 5. I don't need any more, let alone the temptation.

Although... nothing says I have to buy any more, right?

Okay. Okay. I'm going to go look. But I won't touch. Certainly I won't buy anything. Well, maybe just a sample or two.

Wish me luck....
Good luck i have to many soaps and was just looking and ended with 2 i bought lol have become my favorites. Justified to myself by saying afew scents i had where summer ones and afew were getting low so id need more soon anyways lol

Is this guy selling Artwork or shave soap.?
They have the biggest Tube Shill promoting this shave soap. This shill has steered me wrong on several items I bought in the past. :w00t:
Never again.!
I didn't realize he was the biggest tube shill. He is shilly. I think i watch him becuase the shilling is compelling in a train wreck kind of way. Somtimes I gain somthing from him.

I’ve tried a couple of their soaps and thought they were ok, but not what I would consider a top tier soap. Like the type of thing where I know I wouldn’t go out of my way to reach for it instead of other products.
I also can’t stand it when websites have these pop-ups saying “so and so just ordered x product”… tried to screenshot it below, I’ve seen this on several sites and every time I just think it looks cheesy.

IMG_1659.jpeg

Top Bottom