What's new

hobo again

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Judge me as you will. This was the end of a Short Story. Please laugh with me more than at me.

hobo.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I’ve stuck a fork in the nub of a cigar for a holder when it got too short. No pride here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I have a perfect draw. Similar tool.

Actually I have a couple Cubans left that I was having problems with that are in a bit lower humidity. Time to give one a try.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I have a perfect draw. Similar tool.

Actually I have a couple Cubans left that I was having problems with that are in a bit lower humidity. Time to give one a try.

That Redeemer tool supposedly cuts out a channel in the cigar vs just pushing tobacco aside with the draw tool. Truth be told after Hawaii customs clamped down on unbanded mystery cigars and I switched to non Cubans I haven’t had a plugged cigar in ages.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I usually find that by the time youre nubbing a cigar, the flavors are not as enjoyable as they were in the beginning.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
In my defense >>>Hobo.

There really are times where I really enjoy the last little bit. Certainly not for all cigars.

I'm kidding nobody . . . I think I'm in the camp of folk who more often than not enjoy a cigar to the end.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Seriously liking cigars to the very end. For me this silly small end . . . well it was very nice. Perhaps better than the beginning or the middle. It was an Undercrown Maduro (hope I spelled that correctly)

unrepentant hobo.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Never been able to smoke a cigar down that far. Even with the best I have had, the last inch starts to taste bad

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Ha . . . but I'm A1 emperor of the North Pole. . .:001_tt2:

Due to circumstances I have to set down a cigar and get back to it later. I live in a cooler climate than you do so mostly the end couple of inches will not dry out too much. So fine for the next day. If I'm getting that far down on a cigar I usually have a pipe going, not always.

Freshly lit , for some cigars I like the last bit.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
You can't handle the Truth.

Well perhaps you can.

For much of the year where I am . . . it is dammmmmmmm cold. For me, just me, I can set a cigar down and get back to it much later.

Just now we have daily heat warnings . . . so I'm not just leaving the end half or third of a cigar sitting outside in the sun. I tuck in into a freezer bag with a bovida. No, not going to put it into my humidor . . . but very separate.

It works for me. Heck I'll trim off a bit of a bad spot on fruits / vegetables / bread . . . I'll add water to the end of a bottle of shampoo to get the most of it. Just the way I was raised I guess.

This night was . . . Almost Fuente Friday . . . but yes I cut it but it went back into the humidor as this My Father was looking at me.
Almost Fuente Friday.jpg

Top Bottom