What's new

High Nicotine Snus questions

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I'm looking at different snus options out there and I'm seeing many that contain 24 mg/g of nicotine. That seems like an insane amount of nicotine. Have any of you used any of these high nicotine bags and what were your experiences? Anybody use them regularly?

For reference, the Camel brand snus bags have 4 mg/g of nicotine. I think if I threw 6 of those in my mouth at once and the nicotine rushed in on me I might want a garbage can and a cold shower handy...I'm not sure the experience would be one I'd be keen to repeat.

Which one were you looking at? 😂

I'm looking at different snus options out there and I'm seeing many that contain 24 mg/g of nicotine. That seems like an insane amount of nicotine. Have any of you used any of these high nicotine bags and what were your experiences? Anybody use them regularly?

For reference, the Camel brand snus bags have 4 mg/g of nicotine. I think if I threw 6 of those in my mouth at once and the nicotine rushed in on me I might want a garbage can and a cold shower handy...I'm not sure the experience would be one I'd be keen to repeat.
You work up to it. Odens gives me a quick buzz and a small sense of Jeepers but it fades quick. Lyft, tobacco free 8mg nicotine pouches used to give me that but I'm unmunes now. Zyn 6s can sometimes but it's been a while since I tried those.

Some of it depends on how fresh and moist the tin is. The wetter, the faster it releases. A fresh tin of Jacobson mint will make me question my choice but a few days later it dries out a smidge and it gets to where I want it and it sustains release. To me. My notes. Not sure how it goes with the others. I have anywhere from 4-7 flavors open. Variety like my tobacco jars. But they start to dry out and I go heavy on those and mix it up less until that tin is gone.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I hadn't considered how the moisture of the tobacco plays into the nic release...I guess I figured since it's in your mouth it wouldn't effect the release too much. It does make sense though.

I really like the Jacobson's you sent my way. I was hoping that Mr. Snuff had some because their shipping prices are better then some other online retailers from across the pond. They do have some nice offerings I think I will eventually take advantage of. We'll see.

Do you have any of the blends that are 20+ mg/g nic content?

I hadn't considered how the moisture of the tobacco plays into the nic release...I guess I figured since it's in your mouth it wouldn't effect the release too much. It does make sense though.

I really like the Jacobson's you sent my way. I was hoping that Mr. Snuff had some because their shipping prices are better then some other online retailers from across the pond. They do have some nice offerings I think I will eventually take advantage of. We'll see.

Do you have any of the blends that are 20+ mg/g nic content?
Plenty. 😂 Nick and Johnny's Americana, Skruf Xtra. A lot are measured nicotine per tin. Not all are listed per pouch.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Most of the extra strong portions I’ve tried are 14mg, but I’ve had a couple tins of Odens Extreme that are 22mg.

The biggest factors in how quickly you get the nicotine is how fast the drip is, and white portions have less drip than regular, and also whether you drink something with the portion in. If it gets to be too strong, you just take the portion out. No problemo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved GN Organic Clove Explosion (36 mg nic) bu they’ve been out of stock for months. Just noticed they’re back so thanks for this thread!

Top Bottom