What's new

Hig789 restore thread

Alright I had a thread going about a year ago with about 20 of my restores in it and I somehow deleted almost every picture in it. So what ever I am on a brush kick and I figured instead of a bunch of different restore threads that I would just start another one. I'll consolidate all my restore threads to this one sometime so they will be in one place.

Here's three brushes I picked up today. Butterscotch Made Rite, Ever Ready 200t, and a Ever Ready 100.

proxy.php

Nice job! I'm looking forward to your restore of the Ever-Ready. I just got one like it on eBay. I'm thinking of a 20mm finest knot.

Dave

This is gonna be a thread to watch. Always love seeing your restores Matt.
That 200t looks nice! Great finds! Looking forward to seeing these guys finished.

So since all of your pics were deleted out of the old thread are you planning on putting all the old ones here too? :biggrin1:

:scared: The Legend is back in the game. Haha glad to see you're restoring a bit more than usual Matt, keep these coming!

Looking forward to seeing how the Culmak turns out. I dig that handle style; it's similar to the Colonel.

Top Bottom