What's new

Hidden stash

Look, guys, I know a few of you have been, um, naughty and acquired a few more razors, brushes, soaps or AS than you quite intended.

Get yourself a tackle box. Load it up with excess inventory. It will be safe from prying eyes. Unless you have a son. (Then you'll need a locked gun safe.)

LOL

Tackle box? Ha! In my office, I've got a huge cardboard box, and three large drawers, all filled with shaving gear my wife has never seen. I keep deferring retirement because I can't possibly bring that stuff home...

Excellent suggestion!! :a14::a14::a14:

Great minds think alike!! (I keep my excess inventory in a toolbox in the shop.)

Start burning through what you have and then you’ll be able to justify the extra inventory!

I’m not a huge fan of having tons of product laying around, sometimes the hunt for the next product is the best part of this

You guys need to get on the next level - buy the house next door and tell your wife it's an "investment property".

When my wife used to give me a hard time about why I needed so many razors, I would just ask her why she needed so many pairs of shoes.

I then began telling her about building kits of my favorite razors for our sons (Aged 2 and 2 months respectively). While it is true I am doing that, I have to have a razor for myself to test of course.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Tackle box? Ha! In my office, I've got a huge cardboard box, and three large drawers, all filled with shaving gear my wife has never seen. I keep deferring retirement because I can't possibly bring that stuff home...
hilarious
i too am guilty of using the ship to the office ploy
the office staff thinks im nuts getting all these packages
a small price to pay
plain brown shipping boxes people!

hilarious
i too am guilty of using the ship to the office ploy
the office staff thinks im nuts getting all these packages
a small price to pay
plain brown shipping boxes people!

Have an image of a guy lugging home a big brief case every night... filled with soap and brushes.

Top Bottom