What's new

Hi, new to forum

I've been shaving with old restored straights for a long time but I'm new to the forum. I joined to see razor pics but have recently found myself browsing through lots of other info here. Great site! Just wanted to introduce myself :)

Thanks! Now that I'm on here I'll have to do some photo shoots! My collection is nothing fancy. Mostly yard sale and ebay finds that I buy cheap, dull, and dirty and clean/sharpen them up well. I try not to accumulate more than about 15-20 at a time but its hard to decide which ones to keep, use, or sell! I've only ever purchased one brand new razor but I found it didn't excite me like one thats 100 years old that I brought back to life. Got rid of it and bought some old neglected ones to polish up instead.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum Mac, thanks for checking in with us. Don’t forget to check out the Straight Razor Forum. The guys there would love to hear from you and check out your collection.

Welcome to B & B! Finding razors & bringing them back to good condition is certainly enjoyable. I prefer the vintage razors also.

Top Bottom