What's new

hi. my name is eric, and I'm an addict.

hello all,

they say acknowledging the problem is the first step. I've known deep inside for a while now.

i hope that by coming to these meetings i can change my acquisition disorder into a contemplative honing practice.

i don't know how many steps that is, but feel free to hit me up for coffee and we can discuss the program.

also, if you know of a good book...

-eric

I've already found the heat-treating and forging thread. how far does this god-forsaken rabbit hole go?

I've already found the heat-treating and forging thread. how far does this god-forsaken rabbit hole go?
Welcome aboard. How deep do you want it to go? Making brushes, making soap, making aftershave... restoring vintage gear, honing straight razors or making them from scratch... That doesn't even cover all the wetshaving aspects, then there is plenty of other content past that for other gentlemanly pursuits. :)

I seriously tell myself each day that yesterday's purchase is enough. We still have light and water service so I guess it's not that bad ,yet. Welcome.

Hello and welcome, Eric. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Top Bottom