What's new

Hi, I'm A Beard and I'm Growing A Jason For A Year.

The wedding day is fast approaching....any latest shots of that beard (face attached as needed!). lol.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
proxy.php

Wow, year two is going to be a great year for the beard.

RJ - Chicago
Posted from my phone, please forgive typos.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Jason, your commitment to this project is really praiseworthy. My hat is off, my friend. :thumbup1:

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I admit I'm waiting for the "And I wacked it off with a Straight Razor post". I've done this a few times. Somehow my upper lip feels rubbery when I do this.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I admit I'm waiting for the "And I wacked it off with a Straight Razor post". I've done this a few times. Somehow my upper lip feels rubbery when I do this.

True story:

Last night I had a nightmare. I dreamed I shaved the beard! I woke in the middle of the night with this feeling of dread. I slowly raised my hand to my face to feel for the beard. It was still there. Rejoice!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
If you manage to cut it all off in one go with a straight, you can probably glue it all back together and tie it on with a string.

I've had that same dream. It was like I didn't even realize what I was doing, until I did a final rinse, looked in the mirror, and I was completely smooth. I almost jumped awake, felt my face, then rolled back over and fell back to sleep.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Life is all about change. I'm growing mine out a bit so I can have a handle bar by November . . . wonder if I can curl my tips by Christmas.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I might do that next!.

Good luck with it Mike. You'll have to share pics.

Top Bottom