What's new

Hi from Maine!

New to the forum, and relatively new to a dedicated shaving routine. I'm a big fan and user of subject-specific forums, so I'm excited to have found y'all today.

I'm 46, shaving both face and head with a Rockwell 6S and Feathers. Former Merkur Mk34c user (my first regular use razor), and had an older Mercer Progress back in college that I never really used or appreciated.

Happy to be here!

Welcome! The Rockwell 6S is a great razor.
Thanks! I'm super-happy with it. Only a few shaves so far, but I love the balance and weight, along with the varying plates for blade gap. Still experimenting with which works the best for me, but #3 seems to be my go-to so far, for both face and head.

I almost never nick my face, but the dome is another matter! So far so good with the #3...

I have really sensitive and dry-ish skin, so shaving has always been something I avoided (I just buzzed both face and head with an Oster Classic 76 for decades). I was sick of the cleanup and wanted to try the shower wet-shave as a solve. Boy I'm glad I did.

Welcome.

Which part of Maine? We have been almost everywhere on the coast from Portland to Bar Harbor many times. Acadia is our all-time favorite place to go.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
New to the forum, and relatively new to a dedicated shaving routine. I'm a big fan and user of subject-specific forums, so I'm excited to have found y'all today.

I'm 46, shaving both face and head with a Rockwell 6S and Feathers. Former Merkur Mk34c user (my first regular use razor), and had an older Mercer Progress back in college that I never really used or appreciated.

Happy to be here!

Welcome to Badger & Blade! :)

From the looks of it, you already got some hardware, not to mention experience, wet shaving. So, this means, you are already more experienced then most newcomers. But education never stops, so its always good to peruse the forums, to learn some more even still. Just remember the number 1 rule, have fun. :)

Welcome from Milwaukee, WI!

Maine is one of my favorite places in the world and home to Allagash White. Which is a really good thing. Especially served along side a lobster roll and views of Casco Bay.

Top Bottom