What's new

Hi from Italy

Hi everyone.
First of all, sorry for my bad English, i will try to do my best.
I am 59 years old and after a first unsuccessful attempt at traditional shaving when I was 14, until the pandemic I always used multi-blades razors in many of their variations.
During the pandemic period I wanted to try traditional shaving again by buying the legendary Wilkinson Classic made of polymer (here in Italy we call it friendly:"il plasticone").
After the first difficulties I started to feel real enjoyment in shaving. Now I have more than 20 DE and SE razors and in rotation I enjoy them all.
Thanks to this forum I have been able to find many hidden aspects of the models I already own and become very courious on those I don't yet have.
Now I'm happy to have signed up.
Thanks again to everyone.
Cheers from Italy

Hi everyone.
First of all, sorry for my bad English, i will try to do my best.
I am 59 years old and after a first unsuccessful attempt at traditional shaving when I was 14, until the pandemic I always used multi-blades razors in many of their variations.
During the pandemic period I wanted to try traditional shaving again by buying the legendary Wilkinson Classic made of polymer (here in Italy we call it friendly:"il plasticone").
After the first difficulties I started to feel real enjoyment in shaving. Now I have more than 20 DE and SE razors and in rotation I enjoy them all.
Thanks to this forum I have been able to find many hidden aspects of the models I already own and become very courious on those I don't yet have.
Now I'm happy to have signed up.
Thanks again to everyone.
Cheers from Italy
Welcome from London my friend!

What razors do you have? 20 is a nice number! Do you have any vintage razors?

Welcome from London my friend!

What razors do you have? 20 is a nice number! Do you have any vintage razors?
Hi dear British friend.
For now i only have 1 vintage razor: a Schick Injector type G

Attachments

• IMG_20240612_191507_resize_39.jpg
    IMG_20240612_191507_resize_39.jpg
    702 KB · Views: 24
Top Bottom