What's new

Hi everyone

Welcome aboard. You’ve come to the right place.
If you have questions there is a lot of experienced folks here that can provide help.
Best of luck!

Hi everyone! Happy to have found this site. I’m just getting started, but looking forward to learning. I’m a leather fanatic- looking for anything leather scented, heck, maybe even leather tasting! Lol.
Welcome to B&B. I hope you’re time here enhances your wet shaving experience. If you’re into leather you might explore Barrister & Mann Leviathan.

Welcome! For aftershave I recommend Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve. Or even better, Bootlegger's El Dorado combining Englsh Leather, Clubman Classic Vanilla and Special Reserve. For Lather, both Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber and Sherlock have nice leather notes.

Welcome to B&B John.

I'll do a quick plug for Wickham's "Russian Leather" as I'll probably be getting in amongst that tomorrow morning (at least, I will now...). It's a fair approximation to Imperial leather (UK) / English Leather (US).

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Hi everyone! Happy to have found this site. I’m just getting started, but looking forward to learning. I’m a leather fanatic- looking for anything leather scented, heck, maybe even leather tasting! Lol.
Hi, John! Are you and Priscilla still an item after all these years?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Welcome aboard. I’m a huge tobacco scent fan but haven’t got a lot of leather. One interesting one I love is gingers garden suede.

Hello and welcome! Use the search feature and you will more than likely find what you are looking for. I'm continually amazed at how much information is packed into this forum.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
@John Alden Sir, please do accept my warmest welcome to the Badger & Blade community. And thank you wholeheartedly for registering with us. :001_smile

Top Bottom