What's new

Hi all

Hello and welcome to B&B from overcast California, USA. You are welcome to post your set up, no matter how simple. Or ask question, we like to help!

Welcome to B&B from the UK. Bright sunshine here at the moment.

You've come to the right place if you're looking for inspiration for new stuff to try. Or the wrong place if you're subject to acquisition disorders...

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Hi all,

Just wanted to say a big hello from Poland. I have been wet shaving for 10 years +
I had a fairly simple set up, until recently, very much enjoying trying new products to make experience more enjoyable.

Welcome to Badger & Blade! :)

Congratulations on being a 10-year wet shaver, that means you are 10-years ahead of me!

Simple setup ha? Stick around B&B for a few months, and that setup becomes more complex real quick!

Wet shaving can either be a chore, or a pleasure. The moment you decide to make wet shaving a part of your day, instead of against it, is the moment it changes your life for the better. Its the journey that carries us towards enlightenment and happiness.

And of course, there's the rabbit hole aspect of it too. I wear the metaphorical enabler tag on my shirt. So if you expect me to talk you out of buying something, thats not gonna happens. I am liable to talk you into it, then upscale you greater then you were going for. 😝

Glad you joined.

Experimenting? Learning? New experiences? Enjoying wet shaving?

Wow, did you come to the right place!

Top Bottom