What's new

Hi all.

Hello fellas. New guy here. Been wet shaving for almost a year now, and in that year of figuring out what does and does not work for me, most of my internet searches for opinions of different shave hardware and software have lead here so I figured it was about time I register and join the group. Thanks for having me!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hello fellas. New guy here. Been wet shaving for almost a year now, and in that year of figuring out what does and does not work for me, most of my internet searches for opinions of different shave hardware and software have lead here so I figured it was about time I register and join the group. Thanks for having me!
Welcome, and thanks for joining us!

Hello
What’s your favorite set up that you use?
Honestly, I switch up everything so often that I can't really say that I have a favorite set up, but right now my most used razors are either a Razorock SS Lupo 72, a PAA Meta4, or a Gillette Fatboy. My favorite Artisan soap is probably Shannon's Barbershop, but I would say that I actually get my consistently best shaves with a Tabac travel stick. Aftershaves, probably Stirling Mountain Man, but I also love PAA's Star Jelly.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Honestly, I switch up everything so often that I can't really say that I have a favorite set up, but right now my most used razors are either a Razorock SS Lupo 72, a PAA Meta4, or a Gillette Fatboy. My favorite Artisan soap is probably Shannon's Barbershop, but I would say that I actually get my consistently best shaves with a Tabac travel stick. Aftershaves, probably Stirling Mountain Man, but I also love PAA's Star Jelly.
Sounds great. Can’t go wrong there!

I'm really liking the Razorock razors!

Top Bottom