What's new

HH Tobacco

Hello you all,

I am still a newbie but since i been on a little cheap German/ European AS trip i thought i would like to give
a shout out to this gem:

Tobacco is what our grandpa smelled here in Germany, it is heavy, musky, medical but smooth.
If you like any kind of 4711, Pitralon etc you should give this a try.
It is heavy but smooth, medical but refined.

It is dirt cheap here, i hope you can get it there under 10$.

Give it a try!

IMG_5311.jpg

I just bought this today for 2.99 here in Germany.

IMG_20220708_151530~2.jpg

I can feel the scent all the way to the back of my throat, it gives a cooling and ticklish sensation. I am pretty much useless in describing scents, but I would say herbal/medicinal.

This is a quite interesting lotion, it works great as a hair lotion too!

My skin is on the oily/mixed side and this makes my face feel really great for many many hours after applying it.

It will become a regular.

I picked up a bottle of this with some SIM to get the free shipping. German site to the UK. I was very surprised by the delicate nature of the scent. Sweet, not over powering not too dark or smokey like a warm day walking through wheat field after its rained, that kinda warm thing. As I don't wear body deodorants (bring me out in a rash) and use the alum in my arm pits I find a squirt (decanted in to an atomiser) in the morning and after shower really refreshing. To me its in the same vain as Florida water. Different scent completely but that nice refreshing smell. Infact one of the exchange nurses we have at work said she recognised the smell, and she's from Rumania.

Top Bottom