What's new

Heyoo

Holy moly, it's been a while. Trying to get back into some good hobbies/forums, and thought I'd pop by and say I'm still alive.

Life has a way of catching you up sometimes I suppose.

Anywho, I'll try to be around more, some of you the name may ring a bell, but for the rest of you,

I'm Patrick, 33, used to live in the Portland OR area, but recently purchased a house! About 20 minutes west of Salem OR.

I shave currently with a Black Beauty or a vintage ball end that I had re-plated in nickel, a beautiful pink shaving brush that needs a new knot. It's got a funny badger face on it (yes I know what it is, I bought it in the charity auction years ago). I'll switch between that and my Parker dark badger brush with a marble faux ivory handle (can't beat the chunky weight of that handle and the skritch of dark badger sometimes).

I settled on Personna blades years ago, and am still going through my box of 100 (there are 12 left, so I just re-ordered some Israeli personnas this time.

TOBS is my cream, and the missy uses soap and an omega boar in the shower. (just ordered a puck of Dr Jon's Sakura Musk from WCS to try out)

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome back to the forum. Thanks for checking back in with us. Great to have you here again.

Thank you all :D Good to be back. The house was a big step lol, but our options were (we were forced to move by landlord) pay $14-1500 a month for another house to rent, or the same amount for a house to own. No real choice there haha!

Top Bottom